E.L.F. Studio Blush in Candid Coral

E.L.F. Studio Blush in Candid Coral

3.8

Price: $

Price: $

Talc, Mica, Nylon-12, Magnesium Stearate, Silica, Paraffinium Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Polybutene, Sodium Dehydroacetate. MAY CONTAIN: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Yellow No.5 Lake (CI 19140), Red No.40 Lake (CI 16035), Ultramarine Violet (CI 77077), Blue No.1 Lake (CI 42090).

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

SO GOOD.

I have a bunch of ELF blushes in my collection because young me couldn't afford anything more. Unfortunately, over the years, they have been forgotten. I pulled these out again and began using Candid Coral. I became OBSESSED and I hit pan within a month.

This is one of those blushes where you cannot go overboard. It is an extremely subtle coral/peach shade that blends in perfectly on your cheek areas. It works the best when you kind of mix it in with your bronzer as well. Since it does have some shimmer in it (NOT glitter), I have often left out highlighter. Love this so much.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I love the ELF studio blushes and this color is no exception. I have them all and use them both on myself and clients. I have however depotted them and put them in an XL ZPalette for ease of travel

on 3/4/2016 1:59:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

One of my favorite blushes! I've been using this for probably 5 years. It gives a beautiful glow without being overly shimmery.

I get a lot of compliments when I wear this blush in regards to the my "glow". It's almost a bronzer color, rather than a blush, but it looks so beautiful on the cheeks. I have and will repurchase this as long it's available. The E.L.F. blushes are some of my very favorites, rivaling some of my most high end blushes. I would say this blush leans warm, for reference.

I usually always reach for an E.L.F. blush over any other.

on 12/18/2015 4:25:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure

A tad bit dissapointed with this blush, firstly it looks like a nice colour, its not necessarily a 'coral' colour. When i first bought this blush i was excited to use it along with the other blushes from the range. The cons are, the blush really isn't pigmented at all, i am medium brown skin tonned and it doesnt show up with colour but with a sheen, the pro i found is that it can be used as a highlight and all over for a nice natural glow. The blush was $8 and i dont think it was worth my money because of the pigment didnt show on my skin. The packaging is lovely on the other hand, meaning when i saw it i needed it in my life. The packaging itself considering all other "drugstore" blushes in Australia didnt have the nars like packaging.

on 7/27/2016 8:42:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

First off, the sleek packaging is a win! It's like a baby Nars blush in terms of packaging. Candid Coral is a soft peach blush on my complexion and I purchased it since on the net it's said to be a dupe for Benefit Coralista. It has decent pigmentation and its not a loud color so you can be carefree when applying.

Update: Upon further usage I realized that it has tiny shimmer to it. I do not like shimmer based blushes (except for Milani Luminoso) so I will have to try this again to decide if I truly like it or not.

This was my GO-TO blush. I loved it so so much and used it everyday. I even picked up a second one cause I lost the first lol then I started to notice something-- since I have very oily skin, and after 8 hours of school day, it started to jumble and get patchy. You could clearly see nothing but gold shimmer (which is definitely in the blush). I'll probably just use it as a lid shade.
I recently purchased Mellow Mauve and LOVING it! Not shimmy/glittery like this one unless in certain lighting, so it comes off satin.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

What a bargain for the price! I love this blush. It is a beautiful coral colour. I was trying to find a cheap dupe for Benefit's Coralista. This is not it (Coralista is slightly more pink), but this is a lovely soft colour that lasted all day on me. I did find this was similar to ELF's other blush, I think it is called Tickled Pink.

If you are looking for a coral blush, try it, you really can't go wrong.

on 3/1/2015 2:49:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This is slightly coral peach shade that has gold shimmer in it. It sounds very pretty but it is such a shame that it does not transfer to the skin well at all and looks like almost nothing on the cheeks. I own a few sheer blushers but this one is too sheer as I have to swirl the brush in multiple times to get it to show. I am fairly fair (ha) too so I was surprised. I can't talk about lasting power because I struggle to see it on my cheeks full stop let alone how it wears. I think this may have better use as a highlighter, but I have products that I already use for that purpose. I'm surprised that some reviewers with deeper skin tones have been able to wear this. The formula actually feels quite nice and silky, which is something. So, not 'bad' but I cannot justify using it as it seems pointless when I have other pretty blushers, which do show up on my skin. Packaging is typical of elf - practical and simple and the price is low too.

My favorite blush. I'm right in the middle for skin tones from dark to light and it's just enough to be slightly noticeable which is what I like. I don't like bright blush so this is perfect for that barely there look

on 3/5/2015 12:45:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I was looking for a coral shade to try out and this one looked gorgeous. Well, there was barely any color payoff for me. I have this shade and Tickled Pink, and when I swatch TP a lot of product ends up on my fingers, but I have to practically scrape at this one to get anything. I still use it when I want the absolute subtlest flush of color on my face, but honestly I think most of the time it just gives me really sparkly cheeks.

Popular Blush Products