MAC New Spirit

No Image

4.5

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This is a pretty gold lip gloss that warms your face and makes your lips pop. It layers well with everything adding the perfect amount of warm sheen to any color. Typical Lipglass texture and consistency - stays put. Great for Fall or any time you need a little warmth to your look.

on 2/27/2010 9:34:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I really liked new spirit, its a great gloss.. I typically wear it over Frenzy lipstick, its gorgeous. I get compliments all night. I wear this compo when I want a ton of attention :)

It's a warm golden color. It will warm up your face color. Pretty neutral shade.

on 9/12/2009 12:49:00 PM

I really like this! A beautiful apricot with gold shimmer and pink-ish tones to it. I wanted Queen Bee soooooo much when it came out and was ecsatic when I realized how similar they are! Perfect summer color.

on 8/26/2009 7:25:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I bought this the day the Makeup Art Collection collection came out as well as Personal Taste and I love them both!!! I love orange/peach/coral lipstick and lipglasses so this was right up my alley. I wear this alone or over any beige, frosty lipstick and it looks FABULOUS!!! Too bad it's LE. :(

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

To me this falls in the same family as Queen Bee or Enchantress or even Prrr. This was released with the Richard Phillips collection of the Makeup Art Cosmetics collection. I got this as well as Young Thing. I thought it would look good with Front Lit or Lovin' It. I've tried it with Lovin' It and it tones it down a lot to make it more neutral. I think that if you have Queen Bee or Enchantress you can pass on this one unless you love light peach-coral lipglasses and just can't live without owning them all. Still a good color. Probably won't repurchase.