Soap & Glory Flake Away Spa Body Polish

Filtered by skin tone : Dark
Soap & Glory Flake Away Spa Body Polish
Soap & Glory Flake AwaySoap & Glory Flake Away Body PolishSoap & Glory Flake Away Body Polish

3.5

Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Maris Sal (Sea Salt), Sucrose, Glyceryl Stearate, Polysorbate 20, PEG-100 Stearate, Parfum (Fragrance), Prunus Persica (Peach) Seed Powder, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Dipropylene Glycol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, BHT, Geraniol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone.

on 8/26/2012 4:24:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure

My skin tends to get weird after a wax session but using this a few days after really helps. Makes my skin so smooth and soft. It's literally the best!

on 5/12/2012 10:33:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I loved this product for the short time I had to try it out. It was at our local pharmacy for 9.99 and for a drug store prod i thought too expensive. It FINALLY went on sale for 8.99 and i bought it LOL.

It scrubs well and the petroleum jelly in it makes your legs feel uber moisturized when you are out of the shower.

It has since gone up to 18.00 for that price, id rather hit up The Body Shop

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I love this brand, but I am not a huge fan of this product. I like the smell, but the thickness and greasy texture is a big problem for me. I find big globs of the product stuck to my tub after along with a layer of greasy film. I will not be purchasing this again.

on 10/6/2009 6:38:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

The packaging is very similar to Benefit,young 50's inspired with quirky slogans and phrases. I am on the fence on this one, while I love what it does for my skin it made an almight mess in my shower. There was a film of oil in the tub aftwards which was very slipperly afterwards.

Popular Body Scrubs