Soap & Glory Flake Away Spa Body Polish

Filtered by eye Color : Black
Soap & Glory Flake Away Spa Body Polish
Soap & Glory Flake AwaySoap & Glory Flake Away Body PolishSoap & Glory Flake Away Body Polish

Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Maris Sal (Sea Salt), Sucrose, Glyceryl Stearate, Polysorbate 20, PEG-100 Stearate, Parfum (Fragrance), Prunus Persica (Peach) Seed Powder, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Dipropylene Glycol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, BHT, Geraniol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone.

Hello,, this is my FAVE scrub ^^
+ Did not make skin drying and cracking,, because i have sensitive skin and very dry body skin, so i really appreciate this scrub that heals my cracked hand
+ i think it is good for healing scars, because it works on me
+ the scent is sooo girly,,,not a natural, a little bit to strong at the first time but now i like it :)
+ feel smooth, clean, and fresh after use it.
- the sugar scrubs somehow seem too big, so i am worried that will iritate the skin. So i use it after i wash my body so it can melt with water.
- the price is a little expensive.. but worthy ^^
+the packaging, i love tge colour, so girly !
+ i think it is save to use it everyday with a slow and soft message in dry area, and i have tried it on my face too, there is no irritation in my sensitive skin ^^
For those who want to get rid of dull skin, give it a try!

on 10/17/2013 11:40:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

actually i use this product to exfoliate my hands . it keep them very soft and smooth.
i dont use it on my body cause i feel it contains perfume .

I bought this at a local Sephora store after reading so many good reviews online. Actually, I just wanted to try out a Soap & Glory product because the brand is that good at marketing haha! Anyway, I needed a body scrub and this Body Polish sounded like something that would come in handy.

The tub was more pricey than I expected. 22 bucks is not a small sum for a student with limited daily allowance! However, the container is HUGE and people tell me it lasts a long time because a little goes a long way. The packaging was also such a pretty pink and looking at it just made me feel a little happier inside LOL.

At first whiff, the scent was so strong I felt dismayed, but trust me-it grows on you. Just don't put your nose directly above and inhale like I did hahaha. It smells way better when you're using it and afterwards too!

This product was more exfoliating than my previous scrubs, so it did take some time to get used to. The polish left behind a layer of something-oil?-that I couldn't wash away, so I'm assuming it's meant to moisturise my skin! I didn't feel like putting any lotions after using this because my skin felt hydrated enough. This is a great perk because usually exfoliators make my skin feel more dry than normal.

I'd recommend this product to anyone who's up to try a nice-smelling scrub that does its job. I would re-purchase this again, but hopefully with a discount!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely LOVE the smell of this scrub! It really makes my legs smooth. The downside is that if you use a bit too much, it will make your legs or the area you used it on greasy. IF you use just the right amount, you will have smooth legs and it doesn't dry out your skin either! I definitely recommend this product to all the girls out there with dry, flaky skin!

on 10/6/2009 6:38:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

The packaging is very similar to Benefit,young 50's inspired with quirky slogans and phrases. I am on the fence on this one, while I love what it does for my skin it made an almight mess in my shower. There was a film of oil in the tub aftwards which was very slipperly afterwards.