Soap & Glory Flake Away Spa Body Polish

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
Soap & Glory Flake Away Spa Body Polish
Soap & Glory Flake AwaySoap & Glory Flake Away Body PolishSoap & Glory Flake Away Body Polish

Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Maris Sal (Sea Salt), Sucrose, Glyceryl Stearate, Polysorbate 20, PEG-100 Stearate, Parfum (Fragrance), Prunus Persica (Peach) Seed Powder, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Dipropylene Glycol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, BHT, Geraniol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone.

on 9/29/2015 5:55:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this due to raving reviews from many websites and am i impressed?
Yes !!! The texture seems a little too mild for my skin at first as i am used to coarser scrubs so there i was thinking what a waste of money this is and i was so wrong...When i rinsed off everything and pat dry my skin with a towel, i was greeted with the smoothest and softest skin...Plus it has none of that disgusting oily residue that some scrubs have...I still miss my loreal exfotonic scrub after it dc but this is something that i already love after 1 use...Might have to work a little longer on kneecaps and the bottom of the butt though...But i would definitely recommend this.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I think this is a perfect scrub to try the oil in it is perfectly moisturizing. It smells great and leaves your skin smooth and amazing. A while tub of 300ml goes a long way.
Read my review on body scrubs.

on 9/30/2014 10:33:00 AM

I was debating whether I should give this product 3 or 4 lippies but ultimately decided on 3 because I found it ok and would probably not repurchase. Its quite gritty in a thick oily paste which does not rinse off completely with water. In a way that's nice because you don't need to reapply moisturizer afterwards, but its not the nicest feeling residue (kind of gummy), and it doesn't seem to really help keep you moisturized very well or very long. In terms of exfoliation, it does an ok job - I feel like if it wasn't in such a oily paste that makes the product slide around so easily, it would probably exfoliate better. Its definitely scented, and not in the most subtle ways so smell before you buy in case you do not like the smell. It comes in a pot that you have to unscrew, and use your fingers to dig out the product. I would have preferred a tube. When I'm handling the pot in the shower, water gets inside, and the product gets under my fingernails, and it all just gets a bit clumsy. I'll keep looking for something better.

on 6/29/2014 2:48:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I found this scrub to harsh for my skin. Because the grit was so harsh I never scrubbed for very long and my skin did not feel much different afterwards. The smell is ok, not really my favorite. I just make sure not to wear perfume the day I use this as it will be overwhelming. Won't purchase this again.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This leaves my skin so freaking soft! I don't even need to use a body butter anymore! It leaves my skin glowing and the smell is omphhh! LOVE THIS STUFF! Definitely buying this again! Do not hesitate to buy the big size of this! I guarantee u will regret not buying this

on 5/10/2014 11:27:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This is the best body scrub i have ever tried and i have tried a number of body scrubs! I have heard great things about Soap and Glory's body scrubs so i tried out the small tub first and after the first use, i was hooked!

The best thing about this product is that it exfoliates and at the same time moisturizes your skin so it won't leave your skin dry and flaky. After using this product,i find that i don't really have to moisturize my body cos the scrub will leave my skin smooth and supple. It also as a really nice scent,nothing overpowering.

However, I noticed that some of the sugar granules are quite course and they hurt my skin but that rarely happens.

In all,i love this product and i would repurchase it over and over again.

on 5/9/2014 12:35:00 PM

I've always lived soap and glory scrubs and this one is my favorite of them all. It smells really nice and leaves my skin very smooth and soft. Absolutely love it and would repurchase it again and again.

This is a so-so salt body scrub. I like salt scrubs because they help detoxify and tone your skin. In fact, I used to make a lot of my own salt scrubs when I was broke and I really enjoyed them. Now that I have some money and next to no down time, I thought I'd indulge with this fairly inexpensive scrub from sephora. The thing I like most about this scrub is the scent. I can barely describe it, maybe a musky, sweet floral? You'll have to smell it yourself.

Anyway, I do love the smell, but the actual scrub is a bit lacking since it gets rather melty in the shower. Obviously salt dissolves in water, which is why they suspended the salt in oil, but I find that it starts to melt too soon. I'll get in the shower, get wet, then grab the scrub to slather myself in and it's already a bit sloppy. Once you get the mixture on your skin, though, you don't have to scrub too vigorously since it is decently coarse. After a few minutes the salt will melt and you're left with the oil, which doesn't quite rinse off. If you like being a bit oily, then you'll like this scrub, but I find it to be a little too oily for my liking. I'd prefer something that rinsed just a tad cleaner. Also, keep in mind that salt in any cut or wound is going to sting like a bitch. Be careful with your nipples!

on 2/3/2014 2:07:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

Once again, I got suckered in to buying S&G because of the cute packaging! I think most S&G products have a weird scent that I find hard to describe - kind of chemical but it's light so it's not really unpleasant but definitely not pleasant either. I was very excited to give this product a try because I heard great things. I used it on my legs to exfoliate my dry winter skin. It felt a little harsh as I rubbed it on my legs but I didn't think much of it but as I began washing it off - my legs started burning horribly. I got off as much as product as I could, patted dry, and saw that I had painful red bumps all over. Obviously I had a bad allergic reaction that isn't necessarily characteristic of this product - but sensitive skinned people beware! Test this product on a small area prior to regular use (good general rule to follow anyway) just to be sure you won't had a bad reaction.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I am always on the look for the right body scrub and since I heard of so many good things about this Soap and Glory scrub I bought it and to be honest it's not that great.
I didn't really see much of a difference when it comes to my skin.
I think it's cheaper to just make your own scrub using brown sugar, olive oil and honey.

I won't buy this again.