Soap & Glory Flake Away Spa Body Polish

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
Soap & Glory Flake Away Spa Body Polish
Soap & Glory Flake AwaySoap & Glory Flake AwaySoap & Glory Flake Away Body PolishSoap & Glory Flake Away Body Polish

4.4

Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Maris Sal (Sea Salt), Sucrose, Glyceryl Stearate, Polysorbate 20, PEG-100 Stearate, Parfum (Fragrance), Prunus Persica (Peach) Seed Powder, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Dipropylene Glycol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, BHT, Geraniol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I had never tried any Soap & Glory products before, but recently I was at Target, browsing the cosmetics aisles and bought this on sale because of the fragrance.
As soon as I opened the jar to smell it I was happily surprised to find that the scent is a total, perfect dupe for the (quite expensive) perfum I used to wear as my "signature scent" Miss Dior Cherie! So, if you love that wonderful perfum its really worth your money to get some of this scrub!
The scrub itself is a pretty mild scrub. The base is a highly fragrenced slippery, hydrating creme cleanser, with some gentle exfoliant grains. I just bought it and Ive only used it a few times so far but my skin seems to like it. Its not a very powerful scrub, but I love the scent so much! I love that my whole bathroom smells wonderful when I use it. I think the kitchy Benefit-esque packaging is really cute too.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I really love a lot of Soap & Glory's products, but this one did not work for me. I didn't feel like it was gritty enough to do an effective job of scrubbing. It did smell nice, which is a positive, but there are other scrubs that I like better that do a more effective job for my skin.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I've had this bodyscrub for over a year. You don't need a lot of product when you use it, but the salt and "scrubbiness" in this is very mild and not enough for my skin when I have to exfoliate away selftan. I mostly use it for when I have a few bumps on my skin from sweating or if I am a tiny bit sunburned.
The smell is divine and on the skin it lingers like pancakes.
I love the packagaing, of course! The bright pink jar is cute, and I have never had troubles with putting on the lid with my soapy hands in the shower.
I do prefer Pulp Friction over this, though, as it is a tube, and the scent is more fresh than warm.

on 3/4/2017 7:22:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Smells delightful, lightly exfloiates. I pretty much just use it for places like my arm pits, not as an all over scrub but it's nice for sensitive skin.

on 1/4/2016 5:04:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine

Just gorgeous stuff. I have tried loads of scrubs to be honest, cheap and pricier. The most expensive scrub I have tried was a body shop one at around £15. I find this product at £10 to be fairly pricey but it's definitely worth it! firstly i find most scrubs that I have tried are jut not scrubby enough. When I like to scrub I want something that is going to really get all the dead skin off. This is one of the few that is abrasive enough in that it get off all the dead skin without irritating my skin. It is so much more effective than just say a body polish that just won't do the trick. So although it's £10 I will treat myself to it due to a lot of the others I have tried just not cutting it! Also smells lush.

on 12/8/2013 9:57:00 PM

I am already on my fourth container of this (I have been using it for forever). The smell is very overpowering but I LOVE IT. It is very grainy which is great at removing all dead skin but is also very moisturizing. If S&G ever decided to discontinue this product I would definitely stock up thats how much I love it

This is my all-time favourite body scrub. I generally LOVE soap and glory, and almost all of their products. This scrub smells like heaven, but the smell can be a bit too much for some people. My skin feels very soft after I've used it, and it does not (in my opinion) cost you alot of money. I will keep buying this until they stop making it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I love this! I use it once a week to make my skin smooth and it really works. I like how it's quite oily too so it doesn't leave your skin dry afterwards. It smells delicious as the classic Soap and Glory scent. It's good value for money and the packaging is nice as usual. I have no complaints about this!

on 4/23/2013 2:41:00 AM

Love all soap and glory products and this is no exception! It's great for making skin feel smooth and soft and a little goes a long way! I would repurchase but only if the breakfast scrub isn't available as that is my all time favourite!

This is a coarse exfoliator, but still feels nice on the skin.
I personally like when my exfoliator really does exfoliate, and doesnt contain a few beads in a tub.
This isn't so much of a liquid, which I like, it almost feels like cocoa butter (which it does include). This can feel quite heavy on the skin, however once washed off and dried, the skin also feels moisterised.
The smell of Flake Away is lovely, as with all Soap and Glory products!
This is a body exfoliator and I would not advise you use it on your face as it may be too heavy and abrasive.
A little does go a long way so this is good value for money.