Soap & Glory Flake Away Spa Body Polish

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
Soap & Glory Flake Away Spa Body Polish
Soap & Glory Flake AwaySoap & Glory Flake Away Body PolishSoap & Glory Flake Away Body Polish

4.4

Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Maris Sal (Sea Salt), Sucrose, Glyceryl Stearate, Polysorbate 20, PEG-100 Stearate, Parfum (Fragrance), Prunus Persica (Peach) Seed Powder, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Dipropylene Glycol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, BHT, Geraniol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone.

on 5/10/2014 11:27:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This is the best body scrub i have ever tried and i have tried a number of body scrubs! I have heard great things about Soap and Glory's body scrubs so i tried out the small tub first and after the first use, i was hooked!

The best thing about this product is that it exfoliates and at the same time moisturizes your skin so it won't leave your skin dry and flaky. After using this product,i find that i don't really have to moisturize my body cos the scrub will leave my skin smooth and supple. It also as a really nice scent,nothing overpowering.

However, I noticed that some of the sugar granules are quite course and they hurt my skin but that rarely happens.

In all,i love this product and i would repurchase it over and over again.

on 10/17/2013 11:40:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

actually i use this product to exfoliate my hands . it keep them very soft and smooth.
i dont use it on my body cause i feel it contains perfume .

This is my all-time favourite body scrub. I generally LOVE soap and glory, and almost all of their products. This scrub smells like heaven, but the smell can be a bit too much for some people. My skin feels very soft after I've used it, and it does not (in my opinion) cost you alot of money. I will keep buying this until they stop making it.

on 11/3/2012 12:09:00 PM

Love this scrub! Leaves me with soft and smooth skin. I use this with exfoliating gloves as this makes my legs even softer. Will definitely be buying this again!

on 3/31/2012 7:19:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

The smell..The smell... is amazing.

It does its job, it gets rid of dead skin and makes your skin nice smooth and soft!

Its also cheap for a huge pot too!

on 1/18/2012 8:36:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Whilst I love S&G this scrub was too harsh for me it irritated my legs badly. Great scent but I much prefer their breakfast scrub.

on 11/2/2011 11:31:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I originally bought this for my daughter. I had tried the scrub of your life before and found the skin dryness afterwards outweighed the exfoliating benefits. my daughter, however, loved it for her oily skin. Anyhow, she ran out, and I had read such great reviews on flake away that I thought we'd try it. I AM SOOOO GLAD I DID!!!! I tried it on my face before moisturizing before bed. It is the most intense and effective exfoliater I've ever used.. and after rinsing, my skin was soft and NEW- yeah, that's the best way to describe it! My skin felt as soft and new as a baby's! Problem i can't get past with it is how mucky it leaves the tub, and it is extraordinarily difficult to fully rinse off. I will keep looking for that elusive grail scrub for dry skin.

on 11/12/2010 5:16:00 PM

I have repurchased this body scrub soo many times and i think that i will be doing so forever as it is my HG! I love all of the S &G products and this is one of my favourites. It smells gorgeous and leaves my skin silky smooth. It also really moisturises my skin which i think some people feel is leaving it slightly greasy as it does leave a slight film on the skin. I personally like this because for me ( i dont have particularly dry skin on my body) so it means that i dont have to apply moisturiser so often! I can understand though why some people may not like this! I pick this up in Boots for 7 approximately i believe and for me this is a real bargain as the large tub lasts ages and i think its an excellent quality product. Definitely try if you are looking for a new body scrub! Its fab :)

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

LOVE this scrub! Best i've found. I use about once a week and it keeps my skin extra soft and smooth. The smell is great! Some other reviews said it left skin oily, but i did not notice this at all. I would try if you're looking for a good clean scrub.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Brill scrub. Better than the salt scrub from Sanctuary, and from memory it's slightly cheaper. Will definitely buy again.