Soap & Glory Flake Away Spa Body Polish

Filtered by hair type : Kinky
Soap & Glory Flake Away Spa Body Polish
Soap & Glory Flake AwaySoap & Glory Flake Away Body PolishSoap & Glory Flake Away Body Polish

4.5

Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Maris Sal (Sea Salt), Sucrose, Glyceryl Stearate, Polysorbate 20, PEG-100 Stearate, Parfum (Fragrance), Prunus Persica (Peach) Seed Powder, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Dipropylene Glycol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, BHT, Geraniol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone.

on 1/4/2016 5:04:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine

Just gorgeous stuff. I have tried loads of scrubs to be honest, cheap and pricier. The most expensive scrub I have tried was a body shop one at around £15. I find this product at £10 to be fairly pricey but it's definitely worth it! firstly i find most scrubs that I have tried are jut not scrubby enough. When I like to scrub I want something that is going to really get all the dead skin off. This is one of the few that is abrasive enough in that it get off all the dead skin without irritating my skin. It is so much more effective than just say a body polish that just won't do the trick. So although it's £10 I will treat myself to it due to a lot of the others I have tried just not cutting it! Also smells lush.

Hair: Red, Kinky, Medium

I paid 7 for this. I like it. It's nice and thick but spreads over the skin nicely and doesn't slip off the skin like some! Only issue is the tub, water tends to collect on top of the scrub from dipping my hand in! But that goes for any tub of scrub lol!

Definitely like this, skin feels nice and smooth on my arms!