Soap & Glory Flake Away Spa Body Polish

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
Soap & Glory Flake Away Spa Body Polish
Soap & Glory Flake AwaySoap & Glory Flake Away Body PolishSoap & Glory Flake Away Body Polish

4.2

Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Maris Sal (Sea Salt), Sucrose, Glyceryl Stearate, Polysorbate 20, PEG-100 Stearate, Parfum (Fragrance), Prunus Persica (Peach) Seed Powder, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Dipropylene Glycol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, BHT, Geraniol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I had never tried any Soap & Glory products before, but recently I was at Target, browsing the cosmetics aisles and bought this on sale because of the fragrance.
As soon as I opened the jar to smell it I was happily surprised to find that the scent is a total, perfect dupe for the (quite expensive) perfum I used to wear as my "signature scent" Miss Dior Cherie! So, if you love that wonderful perfum its really worth your money to get some of this scrub!
The scrub itself is a pretty mild scrub. The base is a highly fragrenced slippery, hydrating creme cleanser, with some gentle exfoliant grains. I just bought it and Ive only used it a few times so far but my skin seems to like it. Its not a very powerful scrub, but I love the scent so much! I love that my whole bathroom smells wonderful when I use it. I think the kitchy Benefit-esque packaging is really cute too.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I've had this bodyscrub for over a year. You don't need a lot of product when you use it, but the salt and "scrubbiness" in this is very mild and not enough for my skin when I have to exfoliate away selftan. I mostly use it for when I have a few bumps on my skin from sweating or if I am a tiny bit sunburned.
The smell is divine and on the skin it lingers like pancakes.
I love the packagaing, of course! The bright pink jar is cute, and I have never had troubles with putting on the lid with my soapy hands in the shower.
I do prefer Pulp Friction over this, though, as it is a tube, and the scent is more fresh than warm.

on 4/1/2016 10:10:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

My skin feels amazing after using this scrub. Like all soap and glory products it's really good value for money. Have also tried the scrub of your life, but this product is much better. Have gone through so many tubs and will continue to repurchase.

on 1/4/2016 5:04:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine

Just gorgeous stuff. I have tried loads of scrubs to be honest, cheap and pricier. The most expensive scrub I have tried was a body shop one at around £15. I find this product at £10 to be fairly pricey but it's definitely worth it! firstly i find most scrubs that I have tried are jut not scrubby enough. When I like to scrub I want something that is going to really get all the dead skin off. This is one of the few that is abrasive enough in that it get off all the dead skin without irritating my skin. It is so much more effective than just say a body polish that just won't do the trick. So although it's £10 I will treat myself to it due to a lot of the others I have tried just not cutting it! Also smells lush.

on 9/29/2015 5:55:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this due to raving reviews from many websites and am i impressed?
Yes !!! The texture seems a little too mild for my skin at first as i am used to coarser scrubs so there i was thinking what a waste of money this is and i was so wrong...When i rinsed off everything and pat dry my skin with a towel, i was greeted with the smoothest and softest skin...Plus it has none of that disgusting oily residue that some scrubs have...I still miss my loreal exfotonic scrub after it dc but this is something that i already love after 1 use...Might have to work a little longer on kneecaps and the bottom of the butt though...But i would definitely recommend this.

on 5/20/2015 7:48:00 PM

Best scrub ever! This scrub transformed my skin after one use! I had very dry skin from the cold weather and after one use my skin was smooth and soft again. I now use this once or twice a week in spring & summer to keep my skin super silky. I also use the matching body wash and body lotion. In autumn & winter I use the smoothie star & breakfast scrub products. The scent of Flake Away is very sweet & fresh with a lovely fruity floral smell.

Hello,, this is my FAVE scrub ^^
+ Did not make skin drying and cracking,, because i have sensitive skin and very dry body skin, so i really appreciate this scrub that heals my cracked hand
+ i think it is good for healing scars, because it works on me
+ the scent is sooo girly,,,not a natural, a little bit to strong at the first time but now i like it :)
+ feel smooth, clean, and fresh after use it.
- the sugar scrubs somehow seem too big, so i am worried that will iritate the skin. So i use it after i wash my body so it can melt with water.
- the price is a little expensive.. but worthy ^^
+the packaging, i love tge colour, so girly !
+ i think it is save to use it everyday with a slow and soft message in dry area, and i have tried it on my face too, there is no irritation in my sensitive skin ^^
For those who want to get rid of dull skin, give it a try!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I think this is a perfect scrub to try the oil in it is perfectly moisturizing. It smells great and leaves your skin smooth and amazing. A while tub of 300ml goes a long way.
Read my review on body scrubs.

on 6/29/2014 2:48:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I found this scrub to harsh for my skin. Because the grit was so harsh I never scrubbed for very long and my skin did not feel much different afterwards. The smell is ok, not really my favorite. I just make sure not to wear perfume the day I use this as it will be overwhelming. Won't purchase this again.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This leaves my skin so freaking soft! I don't even need to use a body butter anymore! It leaves my skin glowing and the smell is omphhh! LOVE THIS STUFF! Definitely buying this again! Do not hesitate to buy the big size of this! I guarantee u will regret not buying this