Soap & Glory Flake Away Spa Body Polish

Filtered by skin type : Very Oily
Soap & Glory Flake Away Spa Body Polish
Soap & Glory Flake AwaySoap & Glory Flake AwaySoap & Glory Flake Away Body PolishSoap & Glory Flake Away Body Polish

4.3

Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Maris Sal (Sea Salt), Sucrose, Glyceryl Stearate, Polysorbate 20, PEG-100 Stearate, Parfum (Fragrance), Prunus Persica (Peach) Seed Powder, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Dipropylene Glycol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, BHT, Geraniol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone.

on 9/29/2015 5:55:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this due to raving reviews from many websites and am i impressed?
Yes !!! The texture seems a little too mild for my skin at first as i am used to coarser scrubs so there i was thinking what a waste of money this is and i was so wrong...When i rinsed off everything and pat dry my skin with a towel, i was greeted with the smoothest and softest skin...Plus it has none of that disgusting oily residue that some scrubs have...I still miss my loreal exfotonic scrub after it dc but this is something that i already love after 1 use...Might have to work a little longer on kneecaps and the bottom of the butt though...But i would definitely recommend this.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I think this is a perfect scrub to try the oil in it is perfectly moisturizing. It smells great and leaves your skin smooth and amazing. A while tub of 300ml goes a long way.
Read my review on body scrubs.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This leaves my skin so freaking soft! I don't even need to use a body butter anymore! It leaves my skin glowing and the smell is omphhh! LOVE THIS STUFF! Definitely buying this again! Do not hesitate to buy the big size of this! I guarantee u will regret not buying this

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely LOVE the smell of this scrub! It really makes my legs smooth. The downside is that if you use a bit too much, it will make your legs or the area you used it on greasy. IF you use just the right amount, you will have smooth legs and it doesn't dry out your skin either! I definitely recommend this product to all the girls out there with dry, flaky skin!

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I love this brand, but I am not a huge fan of this product. I like the smell, but the thickness and greasy texture is a big problem for me. I find big globs of the product stuck to my tub after along with a layer of greasy film. I will not be purchasing this again.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

I LOVE this exfoliator!

I bought this on a whim after reading these reviews... I love this product more than LUSH's Ocean Salt scrub! I got this at Target for about $12, but it's a large jar! There is a lot of product in this jar; It will probably last me 3-6 months! I like to exfoliate my whole body at least once weekly, so I tend to use a lot of product.

I don't have to put on ANY lotion after using this! It's so hydrating! It's got grape seed extracts and shea butter! It also smells delightful!

It is a bit hard to get off your body when you try to wash it off, but that's just extra exfoliation for you =)