Soap & Glory Flake Away Spa Body Polish

Filtered by skin type : Oily
Soap & Glory Flake Away Spa Body Polish
Soap & Glory Flake AwaySoap & Glory Flake AwaySoap & Glory Flake Away Body PolishSoap & Glory Flake Away Body Polish

4.2

Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Maris Sal (Sea Salt), Sucrose, Glyceryl Stearate, Polysorbate 20, PEG-100 Stearate, Parfum (Fragrance), Prunus Persica (Peach) Seed Powder, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Dipropylene Glycol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, BHT, Geraniol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I see a lot of complaints about how light the exfoliation on this product is and I am here to say that if you have keratosis Pilaris this product is perfect to mitigate breakouts. It gently exfoliates so it doesn't irritate existing bumps or scratch at the often sensitive skin around them. The slight oily residue is the perfect amount to moisturize the affected area as well. I do wish the scent was slightly less intense and could see the perfume possibly irritating more if your skin is sensitive to that kind of thing. Overall though this product is the one thing I have found that actually helps with my chicken skin breakouts.

on 12/9/2018 10:43:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This is good for a more gentler scrub and not harsh on the skin, but if you prefer a strong scrub maybe you can use it with a small cloth. I’ve only used the scrub on its own and the formula makes my skin feel really smooth & smelling nice after a shower. But I gave this 5 stars because of the scent! The scent lingers and smells clean and sweet. Glad I gave this product a chance! I’ve used The Body Shop shower gels/body scrubs (satsuma, moringa, green tea, argan oil or Shea butter) but the scent doesn’t stay on my skin as well as this.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I've had this bodyscrub for over a year. You don't need a lot of product when you use it, but the salt and "scrubbiness" in this is very mild and not enough for my skin when I have to exfoliate away selftan. I mostly use it for when I have a few bumps on my skin from sweating or if I am a tiny bit sunburned.
The smell is divine and on the skin it lingers like pancakes.
I love the packagaing, of course! The bright pink jar is cute, and I have never had troubles with putting on the lid with my soapy hands in the shower.
I do prefer Pulp Friction over this, though, as it is a tube, and the scent is more fresh than warm.

on 4/1/2016 10:10:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

My skin feels amazing after using this scrub. Like all soap and glory products it's really good value for money. Have also tried the scrub of your life, but this product is much better. Have gone through so many tubs and will continue to repurchase.

on 2/3/2014 2:07:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

Once again, I got suckered in to buying S&G because of the cute packaging! I think most S&G products have a weird scent that I find hard to describe - kind of chemical but it's light so it's not really unpleasant but definitely not pleasant either. I was very excited to give this product a try because I heard great things. I used it on my legs to exfoliate my dry winter skin. It felt a little harsh as I rubbed it on my legs but I didn't think much of it but as I began washing it off - my legs started burning horribly. I got off as much as product as I could, patted dry, and saw that I had painful red bumps all over. Obviously I had a bad allergic reaction that isn't necessarily characteristic of this product - but sensitive skinned people beware! Test this product on a small area prior to regular use (good general rule to follow anyway) just to be sure you won't had a bad reaction.

on 3/22/2013 8:55:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I loooooove this product so much! I've just used it for the first time and it definitely lives up to the hypes! My skin is so soft and clean and moisturized and i don't need anything more.

on 8/25/2012 5:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This scrub smells amazing and it makes my legs feel silky smooth and helps to get rid of razor bumps. I have always had trouble with kilaris pilaris on my legs but by using this scrub one to two times a week, a good moisturiser and fresh air, it has cleared up very well :)

on 1/26/2012 8:41:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Great scrub and great smell. I use it in the shower and on my hands and feet before mani/pedi. The entire line is nice, but this is my favorite!

on 4/4/2010 11:13:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

love this stuff!! it smells amazing, makes my skin feel wonderful and soft. i love it. im a big soap and glory fan. the tub is a little messy sometimes getting water in it in the shower, but it dosent effect the product so im ok with it. :D

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Like the scrub but for some reason I hate they way this smells! The body butter has the same scent aswell.