Soap & Glory Flake Away Spa Body Polish

Filtered by age: 25-29
Soap & Glory Flake Away Spa Body Polish
Soap & Glory Flake AwaySoap & Glory Flake Away Body PolishSoap & Glory Flake Away Body Polish

4.1

Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Maris Sal (Sea Salt), Sucrose, Glyceryl Stearate, Polysorbate 20, PEG-100 Stearate, Parfum (Fragrance), Prunus Persica (Peach) Seed Powder, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Dipropylene Glycol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, BHT, Geraniol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone.

on 12/9/2018 10:43:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This is good for a more gentler scrub and not harsh on the skin, but if you prefer a strong scrub maybe you can use it with a small cloth. I’ve only used the scrub on its own and the formula makes my skin feel really smooth & smelling nice after a shower. But I gave this 5 stars because of the scent! The scent lingers and smells clean and sweet. Glad I gave this product a chance! I’ve used The Body Shop shower gels/body scrubs (satsuma, moringa, green tea, argan oil or Shea butter) but the scent doesn’t stay on my skin as well as this.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I've had this bodyscrub for over a year. You don't need a lot of product when you use it, but the salt and "scrubbiness" in this is very mild and not enough for my skin when I have to exfoliate away selftan. I mostly use it for when I have a few bumps on my skin from sweating or if I am a tiny bit sunburned.
The smell is divine and on the skin it lingers like pancakes.
I love the packagaing, of course! The bright pink jar is cute, and I have never had troubles with putting on the lid with my soapy hands in the shower.
I do prefer Pulp Friction over this, though, as it is a tube, and the scent is more fresh than warm.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

I have mixed feelings about this scrub.

On one hand I love it; it smells lovely and leaves my skin feeling super soft. On another I don't feel like the scrub...scrubs enough. See I like my scrubs to really do a heavy job and tend to go for sugar scrubs to really slouch away my dry skin. Sometimes I'll even make my own scrub at home with some good ole' fashioned granulated & brown sugar (sometimes I'll mix in some olive oil and coffee grinds), but I wanted to get a scrub that I don't have to make myself (and hey, it looks pretty!). I heard so much about Soap & Glory and I liked the fact that this scrub had nourishing oils in it to make the skin soft.

Upon use my first thought was "is this doing anything?". The salt just didn't seem enough to really scrub my skin. Then I rinsed and towel dried and to my surprise, my skin felt soft & smooth and it smelled SO GOOD. I love it when a product's scent lingers like this does. It even makes my entire bathroom smell great. So, it's got that going for it.

Overall though I just think that the salt that is in the scrub doesn't do nearly enough to satisfy me. The oils are really what make the skin feel as smooth as it does, which isn't a bad thing! They're also not super oily and don't leave a residue, it's just enough oil. I just think once I'm done with this I won't repurchase and I'll go back to my favorite scrub from Shea Moisture (love!). But for now I'll enjoy it!

Hello,, this is my FAVE scrub ^^
+ Did not make skin drying and cracking,, because i have sensitive skin and very dry body skin, so i really appreciate this scrub that heals my cracked hand
+ i think it is good for healing scars, because it works on me
+ the scent is sooo girly,,,not a natural, a little bit to strong at the first time but now i like it :)
+ feel smooth, clean, and fresh after use it.
- the sugar scrubs somehow seem too big, so i am worried that will iritate the skin. So i use it after i wash my body so it can melt with water.
- the price is a little expensive.. but worthy ^^
+the packaging, i love tge colour, so girly !
+ i think it is save to use it everyday with a slow and soft message in dry area, and i have tried it on my face too, there is no irritation in my sensitive skin ^^
For those who want to get rid of dull skin, give it a try!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I think this is a perfect scrub to try the oil in it is perfectly moisturizing. It smells great and leaves your skin smooth and amazing. A while tub of 300ml goes a long way.
Read my review on body scrubs.

on 9/30/2014 10:33:00 AM

I was debating whether I should give this product 3 or 4 lippies but ultimately decided on 3 because I found it ok and would probably not repurchase. Its quite gritty in a thick oily paste which does not rinse off completely with water. In a way that's nice because you don't need to reapply moisturizer afterwards, but its not the nicest feeling residue (kind of gummy), and it doesn't seem to really help keep you moisturized very well or very long. In terms of exfoliation, it does an ok job - I feel like if it wasn't in such a oily paste that makes the product slide around so easily, it would probably exfoliate better. Its definitely scented, and not in the most subtle ways so smell before you buy in case you do not like the smell. It comes in a pot that you have to unscrew, and use your fingers to dig out the product. I would have preferred a tube. When I'm handling the pot in the shower, water gets inside, and the product gets under my fingernails, and it all just gets a bit clumsy. I'll keep looking for something better.

on 5/10/2014 11:27:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This is the best body scrub i have ever tried and i have tried a number of body scrubs! I have heard great things about Soap and Glory's body scrubs so i tried out the small tub first and after the first use, i was hooked!

The best thing about this product is that it exfoliates and at the same time moisturizes your skin so it won't leave your skin dry and flaky. After using this product,i find that i don't really have to moisturize my body cos the scrub will leave my skin smooth and supple. It also as a really nice scent,nothing overpowering.

However, I noticed that some of the sugar granules are quite course and they hurt my skin but that rarely happens.

In all,i love this product and i would repurchase it over and over again.

This is a so-so salt body scrub. I like salt scrubs because they help detoxify and tone your skin. In fact, I used to make a lot of my own salt scrubs when I was broke and I really enjoyed them. Now that I have some money and next to no down time, I thought I'd indulge with this fairly inexpensive scrub from sephora. The thing I like most about this scrub is the scent. I can barely describe it, maybe a musky, sweet floral? You'll have to smell it yourself.

Anyway, I do love the smell, but the actual scrub is a bit lacking since it gets rather melty in the shower. Obviously salt dissolves in water, which is why they suspended the salt in oil, but I find that it starts to melt too soon. I'll get in the shower, get wet, then grab the scrub to slather myself in and it's already a bit sloppy. Once you get the mixture on your skin, though, you don't have to scrub too vigorously since it is decently coarse. After a few minutes the salt will melt and you're left with the oil, which doesn't quite rinse off. If you like being a bit oily, then you'll like this scrub, but I find it to be a little too oily for my liking. I'd prefer something that rinsed just a tad cleaner. Also, keep in mind that salt in any cut or wound is going to sting like a bitch. Be careful with your nipples!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I am always on the look for the right body scrub and since I heard of so many good things about this Soap and Glory scrub I bought it and to be honest it's not that great.
I didn't really see much of a difference when it comes to my skin.
I think it's cheaper to just make your own scrub using brown sugar, olive oil and honey.

I won't buy this again.

on 10/17/2013 11:40:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

actually i use this product to exfoliate my hands . it keep them very soft and smooth.
i dont use it on my body cause i feel it contains perfume .