Mistura 6-in-1 Beauty Solution

3.2

I seem to be one of the few who absolutely love this product but I really do. I had received some a few years ago to review. I loved it and used every last bit of it up. When my husband asked me what I wanted for Christmas last year this was on the list. Then I bought myself more this spring. I have fair skin. I think when used in combo with the illuminada primer it gives my face a glow and sunkissed looked. Honestly though the first time I received it years ago it did seem to have more coverage so I had to use it sparingly. This new container I bought seems to be much lighter coverage so the "orange-ness" people talk about doesn't seem to be there anymore. I really feel like it camouflages some of my fine lines and evens out my skin tone. I will continue buying this product for as long as they make it. I like a more natural make up look.

I do not normally spend a lot on this sort of thing, but after watching the dragon's den I decided to buy it. I did not find this worked well at all, and did leave an orange look. I did email the company but never heard back from them. Would never recommend this to anyone

To Read all 22 Reviews, Login or Join

I feel like most of the other reviewers have summed it up but I'll back them up. It is fine as a shimmery bronzer/blush but that's all it does. If you put it all over you look like a silly orange shimmer faced weirdo. It is only flattering on some skin colours. I will say as a bronzer it's lovely. It gives a little glow with the bronze.

I love my Mistura 6 in one. Use it all of the time. In spite of many cons.
Pros...gives my face a glow and I emphasize I love it as a nlush and 'bronzer'.

Cons....I cannot use it on my eye lids as I seem to be allergic to it on my lids. I cannot use their eye shadows either. I do not know what the small brushes are for. It does not work as a blemish cover up.

Also not even half used and it becomes coated with your skin oils and no longer works. Roughing it up causes too much powder on your brush.

The compact itself was scratched up from new. These things bother me.....perhaps they found a new supplier.

It is not a 6 in 1 for me.

Therefore the price is high for just a powder you can only get use of half of the compact.

on 1/22/2015 5:52:00 PM

Convenient time saving concept is great....but unfortunately the Mistura 6-in1 powder looks orange on my skin...even with a light touch.

on 6/16/2014 11:03:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I love the Mistura 6-in1 Beauty Solution. You can use it for so many things, but I only use it as a blush. With other blushes I always have a difficult time choosing a shade but with Mistura there's only one shade and it seems to compliment all skin types and shades. I saw a demonstration on a couple of diffierent ladies and was amazed how the colour adjusted to every person different. Also, the compact lasts so long because you only have to put very littly on to make a big difference. I would recommend that everyone at least try it.

on 6/12/2014 5:09:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Love the Mistura 6-in-1 beauty solution. First product I've ever used that doesn't make my skin feel oily. It also lasts for a long time and is easily applied. Also like the fact that I only have to apply one product that does so much.

on 6/12/2014 4:20:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

I just love the Mistura 6-in-1 beauty solution.
It travels with me everywhere.
Quick and easy to use and I have an overall healthy glow after a few strokes with the brush
The nice thing about the product is that it lasts all day long!
Great bronzer which I highly recommend to everyone

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I bought this product from The Feel Good store catalogue a few years ago and have re-ordered about 10 times since. It's all I use now and I can't live without it. It is not yet available in the US in stores (:-() but I dohope that will happen soon. They have a lip gloss called KATE that I now use too - super super and it takes me just a few minutes to get ready in the morning. I get compliments all the time. LOVE my Mistura and can't live without it.

I love this product. It is my go-to product for highlighting, shading, bronzing etc. I call it my pixie dust. My skin always looks sun-kissed and healthy! Thank you Mistura !!