no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

Apr/09/2008

I tried another one of these a loooong time ago. It was a pretty pink color but the aluminum tube drove me nuts (uncontrollable product spurtage) and it was really frosty and drying. I got this one as an extra in a swap and tried it out of curiosity. This is better than I remember.
<br><br>
Beige Flash lacks any shimmer or frost and only offers a really low-key, balmy sheen …

About reviewer (2540 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

Jan/30/2004

I just got this as a swap and i LOVE LOVE LOVE it. the color is great. it's perfect for me. but i hate the packaging. the gloss keeps oozing out so i end up having to keep throwing it out :(

About reviewer (518 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlue

Jun/27/2003

I thought this shade might be too light for me, but it's the perfect nude shade! Makes lips look fuller and isn't frosty or too shimmery. I like to layer it over Bronze Radiance. Surprisingly, it doesn't ooze out the tube like the old style did.

About reviewer (173 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive, Warm

HairBlond, Curly, Medium

May/14/2003

What a great product! These were on sale for buy-one-get-one-free, so thought I'd try it out, and I'm VERY glad I did! This color is just perfect on me (LLL with freckles and blue eyes), and I love the texture--not sticky at all, nice and smooth, pleasant scent that's not overwhelming. Looks just beautiful alone, which is a HUGE plus for me. The packaging has got to go, though …Read more

About reviewer (204 reviews)

SkinCombination

HairBrown

EyesBlue

fromNYgirl

Mar/26/2003

This is such a pretty shade! The color is a beautful brown based nude that really brightens up my face. I love the cute packaging, too! I stocked up on this one.

About reviewer (586 reviews)

SkinCombination, Other, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

1.0

Mar/23/2003

I want to love this, but the packaging sucks and the colour is too drab.

About reviewer (78 reviews)

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

Mar/21/2003

Someone was kind enough to send this to me as an extra in a swap. The color is soooo pretty! It's not really beige, it's more of a light brown that really warms up my face and has a nice bit of shine to it. Rave from me! :o)

About reviewer (3778 reviews)

SkinDry, Other