Quo Total Perfection Face Primer

Quo Total Perfection Face Primer
Quo primerTotal Perfection Face Primer

4.5

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I liked how this feels on. I put this on under my mattifying mostuizer & my skin felt so smooth. I noticed my makeup when on much better & lasted longer. I also noticed that makeup didn't seem to sink into my laugh lines which is good :)

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

As my wedding gets nearer, I an trying to get all of the products I will need to make my face last that day. One of the things on my list was a primer. I was happy to discover that Quo makes one and decided to give it a go. It was on sale at SDM for only $16 so I figured if I don't like it, it'snot the end of the world.

First impressions - I love how it makes my skin feel. I only need one pump of the stuff to cover my whole face and it instantly smoothed and softened everything. I felt like I had a canvas that was ready to create something special with. THAT is definitely a feeling I want to have on my wedding day when I do my makeup :)

At first I didn't let it sink in enough before I went ahead with my concealer, so had to wash off one cheek and start over. Once I had given it enough time, though, I was impressed with how easy my concealer went on and adhered (I am recovering from a severe cystic breakout so need that concealer to do it's job on all the reddish purple marks). Once I had everything hidden, my foundation went on like a dream over top.

Overall - I am really happy with how this stuff enhanced my makeup application. Such a simple step and I don't know why I went so many years without it.

Update: I've been using this for over a week now..and loving it. I had a chance to compare it Smashbox and the SB primer just balled up so I am glad I didn't waste my money on it. I am not breaking out from the Quo and it makes my makeup look so much nicer. I think I have an HG here but time will tell. I don't usually like to say that until I have been through a couple of bottles.