Quo Total Perfection Face Primer

Filtered by eye Color : Black
Quo Total Perfection Face Primer
Quo primerTotal Perfection Face Primer

3.0

I have been using this primer for years because it was a gift from my sister who thought that it would be useful for me since I had really dry and acne filled skin. This primer is really silicon feeling and greasy and spreads pretty far. This did help a little with making my makeup look smoother but not by much. I am currently looking into finding a better primer.

on 6/17/2010 7:50:00 PM

This primer made my foundation stay on longer like all primers are supposed to do. The packaging is alright too. But those are the only good things: Right after I put any foundation on it, the foundation completely peels off. Like I run my finger down my face and there's a giant clump of make-up! I dont even put that much on. It's disgusting. Would never recommend this or buy it again. Too much money for something that's not even thattt great.

on 2/23/2009 1:36:00 PM

I love this primer. Although I really want Quo to start making colour correcting primer but this one is good enough. I don't get greasy from this primer as much, however, I do have oil on my nose after a couple of hours. Then I just use my powder to do a little touch up and its good.
Overall, this primer does exactly what it says. It makes my foundation very easy to apply and makes my foundation very smooth. It does make base makeup last longer and I never have to reapply foundation, just a little powder is good enough. I haven't broke out as a result of this primer but I know one of my friends has a different story to tell.
And also, the price is amazing for an effective primer.

on 11/15/2008 8:40:00 AM

It doesn't work as I've expected. I tried on my hand when I bought it and I liked it because it's very silky. Although it gives silky feeling when I apply it, it doesn't really cover any flaws like my scars. So I consider it as a moisturizer instead of a primer because it doesn't help change my look at all after I apply my foundation. The line and pores on my face still look the same as when I don't apply it. I don't recommend my friends to have it because it doesn't really work as it should.

The Quo Total Perfection Face Primer is a great, cheaper alternative to Smashbox's Photofinish. Not only does it have that same, silky texture, it glides on smoothly against your skin. It really does keep your foundation put for a very long time, and makes your skin look super smooth. However, after a few hours, I managed to look VERY greasy around the t-zone area. This is most likely due to the fact that I already have a problem with that area. So, those who already experience trouble with very oily skin might want to use this product sparingly.

Pros:
- It is Smashbox's Photofinish doppelganger, except much more cheaper. (At about $15 - $20 CND a pop!)
- Definitely helps keep your foundation longer lasting.
- The silky texture keeps your skin feeling soft.

Cons:
- Those with hard-to-control oily t-zone areas might find themselves looking much more oilier.

This is my HG primer -- i will use nothing else. It's silky smooth when applied to the face (feels just like the smashbox primer but half the price). You have to wait a couple of minutes for it to dry/set first tho, but it really does its job! It also helps that it's often on sale!

on 10/1/2007 10:09:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I don't get this stuff. When I put it on my face it's instantly mattified and feels like silk. Then I put on my makeup and I'm just a big of a greaseball as I ever was. It makes no difference whatsoever. I hate the packaging; The first two weeks i had it, the pump came right off with the cap everytime I opened it so I didn't even know there was a pump! For a drugstore brand I didn't think it was that cheap, and as I said, it didn't work for me so I definitely won't be repurchasing.