Quo Total Perfection Face Primer

Quo Total Perfection Face Primer
Quo primerTotal Perfection Face Primer

4.3

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

I prefer this over Smashbox for various reasons.

a) After purchasing this product I still have all my limbs (21 bucks still and holding. Don't screw this up Shopper's)

b) It's lighter and thinner. Which is how a primer should be. In my humble opinion, a primer should not be thicker than your foundation. Go take an art class if you don't believe me.

To sum it up, the price is right, it's easy to apply, and it doesn't make me feel gross. I'm wearing thick layers of paint already, my face doesn't have to have more layers of goo underneath to weigh it down.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

So I got a sample of this, and I pretty much love it!
When I wear this, my foundation doesn't go on all cakey, and even if i over apply, it doesn't look too weird.

It stays on (for both liquid and mineral powder) and does not melt off my face!

So after a couple of hours my face still looks fine, not grey-ish, and no redness showing.

I like the consistency of it because it is almost like SmashBox Photofinish, just not as great.

But I like it, and it will take a long time for the bottle to be used up. (I'm still using the sample I received, LOL)

I bought the primer for $16.50 (on sale) as opposed to its oringial price $21 .

Also, I ended up spending $15 and got 7000 optimum points when I bought this at shoppers: YAY.

This is definitely my favourite product from Quo.

The Quo Total Perfection Face Primer is a great, cheaper alternative to Smashbox's Photofinish. Not only does it have that same, silky texture, it glides on smoothly against your skin. It really does keep your foundation put for a very long time, and makes your skin look super smooth. However, after a few hours, I managed to look VERY greasy around the t-zone area. This is most likely due to the fact that I already have a problem with that area. So, those who already experience trouble with very oily skin might want to use this product sparingly.

Pros:
- It is Smashbox's Photofinish doppelganger, except much more cheaper. (At about $15 - $20 CND a pop!)
- Definitely helps keep your foundation longer lasting.
- The silky texture keeps your skin feeling soft.

Cons:
- Those with hard-to-control oily t-zone areas might find themselves looking much more oilier.