Quo Total Perfection Face Primer

Quo Total Perfection Face Primer
Quo primerTotal Perfection Face Primer

3.0

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

So I got a sample of this, and I pretty much love it!
When I wear this, my foundation doesn't go on all cakey, and even if i over apply, it doesn't look too weird.

It stays on (for both liquid and mineral powder) and does not melt off my face!

So after a couple of hours my face still looks fine, not grey-ish, and no redness showing.

I like the consistency of it because it is almost like SmashBox Photofinish, just not as great.

But I like it, and it will take a long time for the bottle to be used up. (I'm still using the sample I received, LOL)

I bought the primer for $16.50 (on sale) as opposed to its oringial price $21 .

Also, I ended up spending $15 and got 7000 optimum points when I bought this at shoppers: YAY.

This is definitely my favourite product from Quo.

on 10/1/2007 10:09:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I don't get this stuff. When I put it on my face it's instantly mattified and feels like silk. Then I put on my makeup and I'm just a big of a greaseball as I ever was. It makes no difference whatsoever. I hate the packaging; The first two weeks i had it, the pump came right off with the cap everytime I opened it so I didn't even know there was a pump! For a drugstore brand I didn't think it was that cheap, and as I said, it didn't work for me so I definitely won't be repurchasing.

on 4/14/2007 3:11:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

To those who may be a little confused, this thread of reviews is for the TOTAL PERFECTION FACE PRIMER.

I bought this in hopes of replacing my usual MAC Prem + Prime Face because it's a few dollars cheaper (I know, I'm a cheapo). It goes on really smooth, smoother than MAC's actually, and it mattified my t-zone well. My only gripe about this is that my pores were still noticeably visible after applying my foundation with this underneath. The packaging is good, and I like the see-thru pump bottle. Unlike MAC's, I could never tell when I'm about to run out because of the black opaque bottle. I might have kept it if it wasn't for the seed oil in the ingredients which broke me out terribly. So if you're skin is sensitive to seed oil, that's something to keep in mind. I returned it and got my $20cdn back =) continued >>