Quo Total Perfection Face Primer

Filtered by skin type : Dry
Quo Total Perfection Face Primer
Quo primerTotal Perfection Face Primer

on 6/17/2010 7:50:00 PM

This primer made my foundation stay on longer like all primers are supposed to do. The packaging is alright too. But those are the only good things: Right after I put any foundation on it, the foundation completely peels off. Like I run my finger down my face and there's a giant clump of make-up! I dont even put that much on. It's disgusting. Would never recommend this or buy it again. Too much money for something that's not even thattt great.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

Absolutely LOVE this product! I put it on so that my foundation stays all day (I wear a lot since I have a really blotchy red skin tone -_- ) and it does the job! It goes on smooth, and it doesn't feel heavy. I have never used any of the more expensive primer's but I surmise they would all work very similar. This is much cheaper than MAC's or Smashbox's primer, and it keeps my foundation stay all day which is what I was looking for :)

on 3/16/2008 12:01:00 PM

I just absolutely love this Quo primer!

It's only been about three months since I started using primers and what a difference they make for me. My foundation goes on so smooth.

One pump is all you need. I also really like the way it is packaged.
Purchased it at Shoppers Drug Mart Beauty Boutique on sale for $16.00. Regular price is $20.00.

I have Laura Gellers Spackle, but I think I prefer the Quo as it makes my face feel so silky even witout makeup on.

Also the spackle is in a 2 ounce jar, and you have to use a paddle or fingers to get it out as opposed to the much more sanitary pump in my opinion.

I have the Jay Manual Override Prepare Face Silicone Primer, and it is also a primer that I think is excellent. It came in a kit I purchased at the Canadian Home Shopping site. It dispenses from a flip top tube.

I have purchased Serious Skin Care A-Primer on eBay, but I haven't opened it yet.

I have very dry skin and maybe people with oily skin don't benefit the same as dry skin.

Bottom line, I love these primers and I think I have enough now for the rest of my life! (smiles)