Quo Total Perfection Face Primer

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
Quo Total Perfection Face Primer
Quo primerTotal Perfection Face Primer

3.4

I have been using this primer for years because it was a gift from my sister who thought that it would be useful for me since I had really dry and acne filled skin. This primer is really silicon feeling and greasy and spreads pretty far. This did help a little with making my makeup look smoother but not by much. I am currently looking into finding a better primer.

on 2/11/2012 2:05:00 AM

I did not like this primer. I bought it on sale at the spur of the moment, as I was on vacation and had left my E.L.F Primer at the hotel :( This primer made my makeup feel caked on and at times it rolled off my skin like glue. I was not impressed. The packaging was wasteful as well, the pump design made it hard to get all the product.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

I don't understand the point of this product. I was hoping it would smooth out my skin, make my makeup application easier, and help my foundation to last longer. However, it just left this greasy layer on my face which did nothing except make my skin look shiny and gross. My makeup looked better without it!! It was a waste of money for me.

Big time disappointing product! I loved the packaging and pump applicator, but the actual product inside didn't work for me. It felt super greasy and made foundation difficult to blend as it slide all over the place. Within an hour my foundation looked horrible as it was caking and sliding right off my face. If I could give this product a zero I would.

on 2/27/2011 6:49:00 PM

I purchased this only because at the time Hard Candy wasn't available in Canada and I had really been wanting to try a a primer.

PROS
Hygenic packaging
has a silky feel to it

Cons

-greasy!
-thick
- broke me out a bit
-didn't really help my m/u go on any better / smoother

Overall, I won't be repurchasing this and I don't recommend it. Go to Walmart and get the Hard Candy primer

Well... I have tried using this a few times, and not only does it feel heavy and siliconey, it causes my foundation to cake up a bit, and settle into my fine lines. Not good..... not good at all :(

on 12/31/2010 8:58:00 PM

I really like this primer. It's about half the price of the Smashbox primer, and I actually like this one better. It doesn't feel as oily on your skin, and really helps your makeup last.

This is the face primer that i have been using and it is really great! It makes your skin feel soft and silky and keeps even powder foundation on all day. The only thing i dislike is that you can't tell how much you have used and only use a verry small amount or it will look greasy.

I use this rarely because of the price, I want to save it for special occasions. However it is an awesome product. It really gives the skin a softness and helps the foundation glide on smoothly. I won't say it does anything dramatic visually (which one might hope for in an expensive product) but it really seems to make everything go on better and your skin texture benefits a lot.

on 6/2/2010 8:46:00 PM

I purchased this product after attempting to purchase ELF primer, but failed when my order arrived w/o it saying they were out of stock:(
I got this on sale for $19 @ SDM

Its my first primer ever so i cant compare it to others.
My face tends to "eat' makeup, so by midday all of my makeup (foundation) is off my face, and I look horrible!I was hoping this could fix that problem...
It has fixed some of it, SOME of my makeup is still left, so i look fairly decent, however I found that this doesnt work that well, so i might be returning it...
it mattifies my skin when I first put it on, and i find it easier to apply my foundation afterwords(Pure makeup-Maybelline).
It also appears to have possibly broken me out...I'm not sure if its this or hormones, I will have to wait and see.
Overall, its okay...will update later.