Quo Total Perfection Face Primer

Quo Total Perfection Face Primer
Quo primerTotal Perfection Face Primer

3.8

on 2/27/2011 6:49:00 PM

I purchased this only because at the time Hard Candy wasn't available in Canada and I had really been wanting to try a a primer.

PROS
Hygenic packaging
has a silky feel to it

Cons

-greasy!
-thick
- broke me out a bit
-didn't really help my m/u go on any better / smoother

Overall, I won't be repurchasing this and I don't recommend it. Go to Walmart and get the Hard Candy primer

This is the face primer that i have been using and it is really great! It makes your skin feel soft and silky and keeps even powder foundation on all day. The only thing i dislike is that you can't tell how much you have used and only use a verry small amount or it will look greasy.

on 6/2/2010 8:46:00 PM

I purchased this product after attempting to purchase ELF primer, but failed when my order arrived w/o it saying they were out of stock:(
I got this on sale for $19 @ SDM

Its my first primer ever so i cant compare it to others.
My face tends to "eat' makeup, so by midday all of my makeup (foundation) is off my face, and I look horrible!I was hoping this could fix that problem...
It has fixed some of it, SOME of my makeup is still left, so i look fairly decent, however I found that this doesnt work that well, so i might be returning it...
it mattifies my skin when I first put it on, and i find it easier to apply my foundation afterwords(Pure makeup-Maybelline).
It also appears to have possibly broken me out...I'm not sure if its this or hormones, I will have to wait and see.
Overall, its okay...will update later.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

So I got a sample of this, and I pretty much love it!
When I wear this, my foundation doesn't go on all cakey, and even if i over apply, it doesn't look too weird.

It stays on (for both liquid and mineral powder) and does not melt off my face!

So after a couple of hours my face still looks fine, not grey-ish, and no redness showing.

I like the consistency of it because it is almost like SmashBox Photofinish, just not as great.

But I like it, and it will take a long time for the bottle to be used up. (I'm still using the sample I received, LOL)

I bought the primer for $16.50 (on sale) as opposed to its oringial price $21 .

Also, I ended up spending $15 and got 7000 optimum points when I bought this at shoppers: YAY.

This is definitely my favourite product from Quo.

The Quo Total Perfection Face Primer is a great, cheaper alternative to Smashbox's Photofinish. Not only does it have that same, silky texture, it glides on smoothly against your skin. It really does keep your foundation put for a very long time, and makes your skin look super smooth. However, after a few hours, I managed to look VERY greasy around the t-zone area. This is most likely due to the fact that I already have a problem with that area. So, those who already experience trouble with very oily skin might want to use this product sparingly.

Pros:
- It is Smashbox's Photofinish doppelganger, except much more cheaper. (At about $15 - $20 CND a pop!)
- Definitely helps keep your foundation longer lasting.
- The silky texture keeps your skin feeling soft.

Cons:
- Those with hard-to-control oily t-zone areas might find themselves looking much more oilier.

on 8/8/2005 7:03:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

Just wanted you all to know that the review that is below is wrong. The item that she is talking about is not a foundation primer, it is a liquid that you put on you face to look shiny! it is commonly used on models to look like their sweating or just to look shiny. However, Quo does have a foundation primer that actually does work well, is not greasy at all, can be worn on top of or under makeup, and only cost $15.00 CAN.