Maybelline New York Color Sensational - Park Ave. Peach

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I'm not "in love" with this lipstick (not exactly sure why), but there are elements about it that I really, really like.
Pros:
-- It is extremely creamy and smooth and literally "glides" over my lips(especially if you pre-apply chapstick).
-- The formula is not sticky or drying and has a matte finish (unless I pre-apply plenty of chapstick, in which it might look a little bit shiny).
-- The color is natural enough to wear for everyday (a darker peach hue) and is true to the label.
-- I like the perfumey/sweet smell of this lipstick and the packaging is functional.

I think the reason why I'm not completely "in love" with this lipstick is because it doesn't have a "wow-factor" that makes me want to wear it all the time or on special occaisions.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is a grown-up, lady-who-lunches coral that looks HE - I'm very pleased with this drugstore lipstick. Love the smooth texture and wearable shade - I've never looked good in corals, but since I dyed my hair red, I've been experimenting with warmer colors, and, to echo other reviewers, this one has just enough pinky-nude in it to light up my super-pale, yellow-toned skin.

Edit: Took off one lippie because, after wearing it for a few weeks, I've found it to be slightly drying. I definitely recommend wearing balm underneath.