Maybelline Color Sensational - Park Ave. Peach

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Other, Fine

Admittedly I only bought this lipstick because I'm on a low-buy this month and it's a really excellent dupe for MAC See Sheer, a shade I've been lusting after for ages to suit my red hair and pale cool-toned skin.

I couldn't find this shade in Superdrug or Boots, but I found it on both Ebay and Amazon for a few pounds. And for my first Maybelline lipstick, it was a pleasant surprise! The formula is also quite similar to MAC Cremesheen, creamy and not very drying at all, but I'd still recommend applying a lip balm a while before application if you're prone to dry lips. If you're not used to applying lipstick often, the more pointed end makes precise application that little bit easier. The packaging isn't anything to get too excited about, but the stand-out dark red clear plastic and silver tube makes it easy to spot this product amongst my lipstick collection.

The colour is a wonderfully wearable light coral-y red - it can be layered for more impact, but if you're looking for a suit-all everyday coral that isn't too bright, this is one to try. And for the low price it can't really be beaten, even if you have to order online! I've already ordered another, so I have one in my bag and one at home. Definitely worth a try for anyone who's interested!

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

I usually strongly dislike drugstore lippies, but this line is the exception. Park Ave. Peach is a lovely, bold but not obnoxious, pinky peach. It really brightens up my olive complexion. I have a difficult time with peach shades - many are too orange or too brown, but this is gorgeous! Love the formula, too. A teeny bit drying on me (though I tend towards dry lips, so YMMV) but these are so long-lasting they're worth it. Oh, and it has no detectable flavor (just a mild vanilla smell at application). I also own Red Revival (perfect red for nearly any skin tone) and Hooked on Pink. These are a steal and I plan to get a couple more.