Maybelline Color Sensational - Park Ave. Peach

Filtered by skin type : Oily

4.5

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I saw this mentioned on youtube as a dupe for MAC's See Sheer, a lipstick I'd be lemming for a while - I wanted something to pair with NARS Orgasm blush and I didn't really own anything that worked. And Maybelline's is about half the price - isn't it lovely when that happens? I'm neutral to cool-toned, I use MAC products in NC20, so I wasn't sure this would work on me, since it's very peach, but I was pleasantly surprised. This colour really brightens up my face. It's just bright enough without looking garish. The only things I would change is the fragrance - yuck! I've heard that some of the CS lipsticks smell like vanilla and others smell like playdough. I definitely got a playdough : ( And the texture/finish is drying on my lips. I layer this over balm and am going to have to start wearing a layer of balm over top or a moisturizing gloss b/c when this lipstick sets, it definitely makes my lips look dry and a bit yucky. But it's worth it, for the colour and the price. : )

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I love this! I totally bought this product not as a lipstick, but as a creme blush. It comes up as the cutest peachy shade which shows up perfectly on my NC20 skin. I swipe my ELF Foundation Brush across is and tap it along my cheekbones just for the right highlight. It lasts much longer than powder blush as well. :]