Maybelline New York Color Sensational - Park Ave. Peach

Filtered by skin type : Normal

4.4

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

park ave. Peach is a dark peach with a little bit of shimmer.it shines a little bit,last long,creamy. Verry nice with any bronzy look!goes well with :nude,brown,brown/gold,beige/brown,purple,peach,black eye shadows!love it!

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Quite like this product. Pros: Nice color, nice application, matte finish, cute packaging, good amount of product. Cons: A tiny bit $$ for what I'm used to at DS, the smell...wtf is that, and sometimes i feel like it's a bit drying. But I would recommend.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I'm not "in love" with this lipstick (not exactly sure why), but there are elements about it that I really, really like.
Pros:
-- It is extremely creamy and smooth and literally "glides" over my lips(especially if you pre-apply chapstick).
-- The formula is not sticky or drying and has a matte finish (unless I pre-apply plenty of chapstick, in which it might look a little bit shiny).
-- The color is natural enough to wear for everyday (a darker peach hue) and is true to the label.
-- I like the perfumey/sweet smell of this lipstick and the packaging is functional.

I think the reason why I'm not completely "in love" with this lipstick is because it doesn't have a "wow-factor" that makes me want to wear it all the time or on special occaisions.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is my favorite lipstick out of all of the CS lippies! It is the perfect red, that is pigmented enough, but not overwhelming. It's super creamy, and does have nice staying power. This is my go to red lipstick for theater! BEST drugstore red lipstick!

I have been interested in Maybelline Color Sensational for a long time but haven't found a shade I wanted. I read reviews on this shade (thanks ladies!) and went out and bought it today. My friend said it looked too dark in the tube but I brought it home anyways. After trying this, I want to throw all my other lippies out! It is the best lip shade I have found for me. It brightens my face but still looks natural. Many other lippies make my NC20 skin look either disgustingly green, ruddy, or ghastly pale. This peach has a touch of brown (so it looks MLBB) and a pop of orange/pink so it's coral more than pure peach. I actually love the classic "lipstick" smell which this smells like. It glides on with a satin-y smooth finish, doesn't have a taste and lasts long enough. Love it! My favourite lip combo is this with Mac Smile on top.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This lipstick is my first Color Sensational and it is sensational. I couldn't pass it by because of the name, "Park Avenue Peach," and because I wanted a better version of a Prescriptives Extraordinary Lipstick in Papaya which is too shimmery.

For reference, I'm NW20 with blue eyes and pigmented lips. This color is a marvelous coral-peach with pink undertones (no orange or brown), a perfect blend of perky shades for spring and summer. The sheen is classy, and the texture is fairly moisturizing but not extremely so (just add a touch of salve or balm first). It is not very long-lasting but for the price, I'll accept it. When I put some of my TimeBalm concealer on my lips before applicaiton, the color is a bit more intense, but not extremely so. This shade goes very well with my auburn hair and it is the sort of lippie which can be worn dressed up or dressed down. Really, it's a sensational lipstick.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is my first Color Sensational lipstick ~ The lipsticks are only $5.00 at Walmart and they were almost all sold out. Park Ave. Peach was one of the shades still available, and I am glad that I purchased this shade. I couldn't wait to try on this lipstick, so I tried it on in the car on the way home to see if it was too peachy/pink in the daylight. The lipstick has a nice consistency and it's very creamy. Applying this shade on my top and bottom lip is much too much peach for me.

I tried it again with Maybelline Extreme in Nude Blush or Maybelline Color Sensational in Totally Toffee on my top lip and Park Ave on my bottom ~ Either one is a beautiful combo, and it looked great good together. This shade would look great on anyone that still lays out in the sun. I ordered two more Color Sensational lipsticks from drugstore.com and I am anxiously awaiting my package.

I cannot believe that I use to spend $18 for department store lipsticks. Maybelline lipsticks are great, and the color selection is excellent. There is a color for everyone. I will continue to add Maybelline lipsticks to my collection...

Park Ave. Peach #535 - This is the peachy reddish l/s I wear to happy hour and parties. It a fun bright poppy peach color with no shimmer. I'm brunette with brown eyes and pale peach pink skin. I really like this shade - and this one didn't smell funny at all. Normal vanilla-ish smell. The texture is great and my lips haven't dried out after wearing this all night. I've only reapplied once after eating. I got these as a 2 for 1 deal at CVS so of course I stocked up and picked a few different shades.