Maybelline New York Color Sensational - Park Ave. Peach

4.6

Park Ave. Peach #535 - This is the peachy reddish l/s I wear to happy hour and parties. It a fun bright poppy peach color with no shimmer. I'm brunette with brown eyes and pale peach pink skin. I really like this shade - and this one didn't smell funny at all. Normal vanilla-ish smell. The texture is great and my lips haven't dried out after wearing this all night. I've only reapplied once after eating. I got these as a 2 for 1 deal at CVS so of course I stocked up and picked a few different shades.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I love this! I totally bought this product not as a lipstick, but as a creme blush. It comes up as the cutest peachy shade which shows up perfectly on my NC20 skin. I swipe my ELF Foundation Brush across is and tap it along my cheekbones just for the right highlight. It lasts much longer than powder blush as well. :]

This one surprised me! I am in love. This color just lights up my face without being too bright or clownish. Its a beautiful non-shimmery corally peach color that would work on most warm-toned women I think. The wear seems good and it feels so good on the lips. I am stocking up on this baby! (In the photos I added this color is the one on the far left. Other colors from left to right are My Mahogany, Warm & Cozy and Born With it.)

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

So wearable, smooth and creamy...Just the classic peach that looks pretty all the time and on many people. I'm in love with this new line from Maybelline...I've collected at least 10 of their new lippies.

totally agree with everyone else. im a pale, cool-toned brunette and this shows up as a pretty, non-shimmery pinky-peach. application is very smooth and even and it feels comfortable and moisturizing.

a lot of peachy colors ive tried have been too warm/orange-y for me, but this has the perfect amount of pink to brighten up my complexion. the finish is not matte, but also not super shiny-it just makes your lips look soft and healthy. i definitely plan on picking up more of these.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

These Maybelline Color Sensational l/s are my latest obsession. So far, I think this is one of my favorite! It is a gorgeous peachy coral shade, but it's not a super bright or bold in your face kind of color. It warms up and wakes up my NC30-35 skin tone. It's easy to apply and feels very plush on my lips. Overall, this is a fantastic lippie!

I love this lipstick. It's the perfect coral peach for my lips. The texture is so creamy it feels like lip balm instead of lipstick. I don't care about the staying power because in my book lipsticks are not supposed to stay on forever. It wears off pretty evenly which I love.

After a few use, I noticed my lips are starting to get really dry and peel. Hmm....I am not sure if I will be purchasing more shades. I might just stick to the moisture extreme line because they are super moisturing and feels good on my lips. Oh, and it smells like playdooh which is really annoying on my lips.

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

I usually strongly dislike drugstore lippies, but this line is the exception. Park Ave. Peach is a lovely, bold but not obnoxious, pinky peach. It really brightens up my olive complexion. I have a difficult time with peach shades - many are too orange or too brown, but this is gorgeous! Love the formula, too. A teeny bit drying on me (though I tend towards dry lips, so YMMV) but these are so long-lasting they're worth it. Oh, and it has no detectable flavor (just a mild vanilla smell at application). I also own Red Revival (perfect red for nearly any skin tone) and Hooked on Pink. These are a steal and I plan to get a couple more.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is a grown-up, lady-who-lunches coral that looks HE - I'm very pleased with this drugstore lipstick. Love the smooth texture and wearable shade - I've never looked good in corals, but since I dyed my hair red, I've been experimenting with warmer colors, and, to echo other reviewers, this one has just enough pinky-nude in it to light up my super-pale, yellow-toned skin.

Edit: Took off one lippie because, after wearing it for a few weeks, I've found it to be slightly drying. I definitely recommend wearing balm underneath.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Love this color. It is a pretty medium peach that is not too bright or too light...it is perfect. I am tanned and it really brightens up my face. I find I reach for this often. Would look good on a lot of people I think, from pale to dark.