Maybelline Color Sensational - Park Ave. Peach

Filtered by age: 44-55

4.6

Price: $

Price: $

Very pretty but a tiny bit too light in colour for me. If you are looking for a dupe for Revlon Superlustrous Coralberry, this is pretty much it. I have ticked I won't rebuy because I prefer the Revlon Coralberry, but they really are extremely close. The main differences are the Revlon has better staying power and no taste or fragrance, it's also a little bit more opaque in texture. For the price the Maybelline is decent and I would recommend it for people with lighter colouring than mine which is light olive skin with brown hair and eyes. Probably better on blondes, blue eyed brunettes or people with darker olive skins that look good with pale lipstick.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

NC20-ish w/neutral/olive undertones. This has become my everyday go-to color. I would describe it as a tomato red. There are no brown or muddy undertones just a clear peachy toned red. It can be full blown brightness or adjusted easily with gloss for a more understated look. I am looking to hoard this if I could only find more.
Pairs awesomely with Milani Mai-Tai blush. Gives a fabulous healthly look for summer.

Not usually a Maybelline fan in general but after reading the reviews here of this color (I have been searching for a great coral/peach/pink) decided to buy at Walgreens. Wow! I am ready to throw all my other colors out as this is the most lovely youthful lipstick I have worn in YEARS!! Love it! Will be looking for other brands in this color family. Consistency is good for a drugstore lipstick but the real beauty here is the color...just soooo pretty.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This lipstick is my first Color Sensational and it is sensational. I couldn't pass it by because of the name, "Park Avenue Peach," and because I wanted a better version of a Prescriptives Extraordinary Lipstick in Papaya which is too shimmery.

For reference, I'm NW20 with blue eyes and pigmented lips. This color is a marvelous coral-peach with pink undertones (no orange or brown), a perfect blend of perky shades for spring and summer. The sheen is classy, and the texture is fairly moisturizing but not extremely so (just add a touch of salve or balm first). It is not very long-lasting but for the price, I'll accept it. When I put some of my TimeBalm concealer on my lips before applicaiton, the color is a bit more intense, but not extremely so. This shade goes very well with my auburn hair and it is the sort of lippie which can be worn dressed up or dressed down. Really, it's a sensational lipstick.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is my first Color Sensational lipstick ~ The lipsticks are only $5.00 at Walmart and they were almost all sold out. Park Ave. Peach was one of the shades still available, and I am glad that I purchased this shade. I couldn't wait to try on this lipstick, so I tried it on in the car on the way home to see if it was too peachy/pink in the daylight. The lipstick has a nice consistency and it's very creamy. Applying this shade on my top and bottom lip is much too much peach for me.

I tried it again with Maybelline Extreme in Nude Blush or Maybelline Color Sensational in Totally Toffee on my top lip and Park Ave on my bottom ~ Either one is a beautiful combo, and it looked great good together. This shade would look great on anyone that still lays out in the sun. I ordered two more Color Sensational lipsticks from drugstore.com and I am anxiously awaiting my package.

I cannot believe that I use to spend $18 for department store lipsticks. Maybelline lipsticks are great, and the color selection is excellent. There is a color for everyone. I will continue to add Maybelline lipsticks to my collection...