Maybelline New York Color Sensational Lipstick - Warm Me Up

Maybelline New York Color Sensational Lipstick - Warm Me Up

3.7

on 6/18/2014 3:40:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Im around mac nc45/revlon rich ginger. This color is seriously mlbb. Its a nudey pink for me. It goes more pink than nude. Its not too light or chalky looking at all. I dont like that it has glitter in it. I cant even see the glitter on but it makes it feel grainy when rubbing it across my lips. I could seriously wear this color and it looks like im not wearing anything. Its almost full overage. I have a darker toned upper lip and it make the upper lip match the bottom lip.

I interchangeably wear this color and pink me up daily. I like them both. They are everyday pinks that can easily be worn by woc.

on 5/25/2012 5:00:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Great MLBB color for everyday. Works very beautiful with all looks. Dupe for Mac Brave. My favorite lipstick. NC 37-40

on 4/27/2012 1:20:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Love, love, LOVE this color! It's my new HG and it makes feel ashamed for not buying this before. On my lips it appears as a beige pinkish brown. Compared to other lipsticks from the Color Sensational line, this formula is on the drier side. However, it's nothing that a lip balm or lip primer can fix. It is definitely a mlbb but on the muted pink nude side and I'm an NC 42 for reference. I got this at Ulta at 40% off (yes, SCORE!!) next sale I am buying at bulk!

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I am NC40-42 with very pigmented lips and this does not look warm on me. On my arm, it looks like a beautiful MLBB neutral pink but on the lips, it's bleh. Looks frosty and a bit cool toned..the color just looks very different and even more on the mauve side. I like the texture a whole lot..it applies smoothly but it's very drying. My lips are very prone to dryness and I experienced peely lips after an hour or two. I wouldn't rebuy this at all.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

this is a great color for the workplace its a brown tone pinky dark nude nude kinda color the formulations of these lipsticks is very creamy and richly pigmented this for me is your lips but better color that just adds a little something there isn't any noticable shimmer in this and looks great on its own or under a nude gloss this is a perfect fall color

on 2/24/2010 12:58:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

A nice mauvey-shade of pink. It looks matte when applied, but when paired with lipgloss, it's very natural. A good look for work or school, but a little too boring for my taste.

on 12/9/2009 10:37:00 PM