Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick - Warm Me Up

Filtered by eye Color : Brown age: 18 & Under
Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick - Warm Me Up

4.3

This has been one of my hg lipsticks for a few years now. Ive already repurchased it 3 times. It's the perfect pink/brown toned nude that adds a nice color. Applies smooth like butter and lasts a decently long amount of time. If you can get this on sale definitely pick up a few because they're totally worth it.

on 1/18/2013 7:15:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I usually have a lot of trouble finding a pink that works for my skin tone (NC35), but this lipstick is perfect. It is a neutral, yellow-based pink that is perfect for everyday wear. There is a slight sheen to the lipstick, but it isn't too shimmery. These lipsticks have a faint Play-Doh smell, which most people find off-putting, but I like. It isn't as moisturizing as I'd like, but if I apply lip balm before hand, I have no problems.

on 9/11/2010 4:19:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is a really pretty, neutral color! It is a pinkish brown shade that is not very sparkly and very creamy. This would be a good color for work, or for a more natural look. I like the color on me, but it might be slightly too brown for me. This color, I think would look good on most people, and I would recommend!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I'm not sure if I got a different lipstick than everyone else, but this isn't exactly a MLBB shade for me. *scratches head* I have NC30-35 asian skin with slight olive undertones and medium pigmented lips, and this lipstick isn't that flattering on me. It's a dark brownish mauve color that doesn't look that great. It has a little bit of pink, but it doesn't match the shade on Temptalia, or the picture in this review. I'm a little bit confused, but I gave it 3 stars since I love how pigmented and creamy these lipsticks are. If I apply this lightly, I can also make this work, but not if I apply it heavily. I'll try to find another one and update this review!

Popular Lipsticks