Maybelline New York Color Sensational Lipstick - Warm Me Up

Maybelline New York Color Sensational Lipstick - Warm Me Up

on 11/27/2017 5:00:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I love this lip color. It's not too long wearing but no biggie for me. I love that it doesn't dry my lips. I'm NC 25ish.

on 12/25/2016 3:48:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

235 warm me up is a light muted neutral pink brown. They say its a dupe for mac lipstick in brave. Shade is very natural, good for daytime wear. Very creamy. Lightweight. Very comfortable. Satin finish. Pigmented. Lasts a while. Not drying. Fragrance free.

This has been one of my hg lipsticks for a few years now. Ive already repurchased it 3 times. It's the perfect pink/brown toned nude that adds a nice color. Applies smooth like butter and lasts a decently long amount of time. If you can get this on sale definitely pick up a few because they're totally worth it.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

HG! This is my perfect, go-to color for any occasion. I have tons of colors and brands ranging from $ to $$$$$$$$$ and this is one of my absolute, all time favorites. This lippie is the jack of all trades, because it goes with a multitude of colors and different looks. It's definitely sophisticated enough to wear to a high priority meeting, and it can also be casual enough to wear while running errands around town. It's a beautiful pink nude and thankfully, pulls no brown whatsoever. If you're medium toned like me (nc35) give this a try and see if it becomes your hg nude lippie. Us girls with warm tans know how hard it is to find that perfect nude lip color. Hopefully you'll love it as much as I do. :)

on 9/1/2015 5:51:00 AM

I didnt want to splurge on Mac`s Brave(you know, the kylie jen craze!!!), so I got this, a dupe. This is one tone lighter than Brave but the finish is the same. Its an opaque /sheer nude brown.

You cant get an exact dupe but close enough. Works for me. On its own its simple looking. Paired with Mac`s Whirl, it`s sophisticated. This is great for everyday /office wear .Its polish looking. I like this.

on 7/21/2015 7:36:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I feel like this lipstick is too pink to be in the brown packaging of the Maybelline lipsticks. It should be included in the pinks. It's a pretty color, but not something I reach for often. It's a warm pink that applies slightly sheer but its buildable.

on 7/5/2015 7:42:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I bought this after I read the MUA reviews, and I am so glad I did! I have a hard time with nude lipsticks. I generally look like I am dead. I tried MAC Blankety, Myth, and Velvet Teddy and looked like a zombie! Saw the reviews and decided to try this....perfect HG nude for me! Just enough beige and pink to look natural...and inexpensive too! I actually picked up a back up tube, just in case. I am what is considered "cool to neutral" complexion wise, just for reference. Not in love with the smell of the lipstick, but that is a small price to pay for a great color and a lipstick that leaves lips feeling smooth, not dry!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

The formula of this line of lipsticks is thick and creamy, somewhat dry, and lasts on me for about three hours, but I like to reapply my l/s often, so if it feels like it is fading I do. It smells like plastic or play-doh. The packaging is sturdy. The color Warm Me Up is a pink/brown, and is the exact same color as my lips. It adds a nice depth to them, and is perfect for subtle makeup looks or when you want a dramatic eye. I like the way this feels on my lips because it has almost no slippage. It feels firm, if that makes sense. I will repurchase this.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I really like the color of this lipstick. It's almost the exact color of my lips, so perfect for a no-makeup makeup look. I wonder if perhaps I got a tube from a bad batch or something, because this stuff dries my lips out like crazy. Even when I apply lip balm AND Revlon lip butter underneath, and only apply over the top with a very light hand, my lips are dry as a desert within an hour. You know when your lips are so chapped that when you rub them together you can feel a bunch of prickly dry patches sticking up and catching on each other? Yeah, it's like that. This one's doomed to the trash can.

on 11/27/2013 2:29:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

The color is beautiful, the product itself is not. The smell of Maybelline lipsticks are something I'll never get use to. But my biggest problem was this got darker throughout the day and each time I applied it. It started out a medium pink in the morning and by night it was a dark brownish pink. I don't think I have another lipstick that's done this to me. Giving this away.