Maybelline New York Color Sensational Lipstick - Warm Me Up

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
Maybelline New York Color Sensational Lipstick - Warm Me Up

4.6

Warm Me Up is kinda brown, kinda mauve, and kinda pink - all the same time! This makes it hard to describe (and even capture on camera since you can't see the multi-color aspect) but I agree with the reviews online that it looks a bit like Mac Brave. When swatched on my hand there's a subtle shimmer (much like the popular Maybelline shade Born With It, which has a similar formula to Warm Me Up). But on the lips, you cannot see any hint of glitter, and it has a satin finish. Despite the name, Warm Me Up is actually a neutral color (any hint of warm undertones on my blue toned skin look like garbage on me). The coloring of this shade makes my skin look really alive and vibrant, which is probably what they mean by "Warm" me up.

on 4/27/2018 4:41:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

I love this lip colour. I was on the fence when I bought it thinking it might be too pale for me, but I'm surprised how often I reach for it. It's a lovely MLBB shade for me (soft, brownish pink) that works with all kinds of makeup looks. On my lips, this is a pretty close dupe for Bobbi Brown's Sandwash Pink. It's the lipstick I grab when I want to brighten up my face on a light makeup day. The texture is creamy and covers well. I start with Bobbi Brown lip balm and then a few coats of this, and I still have a stain hours later - for some reason, this formula really lasts on my lips. I have two tubes in reserve in case Maybelline discontinues this shade.

on 12/10/2017 3:15:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I'm sorry to say that i would not purchase this color again. I was hopeful when I saw the name but,alas, it comes out a mauve on me and mauve is not all that flattering on my warm yellow toned skin. I'll probably give it to my mom she is a cool toned fair skinned lady.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I really like this one...when I put it on I thought "this is like mascara for your mouth" 😂 It's just a little something you can pop on to make yourself look put together on one of "those days" Mascara, this lipstick...and you're good to go!!! It is definitely a cool toned pink.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

I have this stockpiled. This is my favorite MLBB lipstick. The formula is so nice, especially for the price. Glides on and stays.

on 4/9/2017 10:28:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I love this color and I'm actually almost to the bottom of it and that pretty much never happens because of the plethora of choices I have in my purse alone! It is a beautiful and warm nude pink with a hint of soft brown. It is without a doubt one of the best lipstick purchases I ever made.

This is a beautiful medium nude lipstick and great for porcelain skintones like mine!! Its not too brown or pink its pretty neutral in tone. I really like it!! Its very MLBB and great for work,school or going out as it will go with any eye look!!

Great texture and I actually enjoy the smell of maybelline lippies...they also dont have any taste which is a plus!

Woohoo!

on 10/6/2016 8:17:00 AM

I like this lipstick a lot, mostly because of the color retention. It isn't perfect, but I would buy it again.

on 3/24/2016 1:56:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I've been shopping my makeup stash and pulled out a few Maybelline lippies. This shade is one of the nicer ones. It reminds me of Mac's modesty and especially the cremesheen formula. Very nice. I tried the matte Daringly Nude yesterday and that one is not soo good. Too pale kinda patchy.

on 3/23/2016 7:15:00 PM

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this lipstick. I have repurchased this particular shade many times, and have bought other shades as well. The price is cheap, the coverage is smooth, the staying power is great, and there is a bit of shine as well. This particular color is great to use with various color lip pencils so you can multiply your lipstick looks.

If you are looking for a nice lipstick that has a rich color, is not drying (but will stay put) and actually feels good on your lips, this is the lipstick for you!