Maybelline New York Color Sensational Lipstick - Warm Me Up

3.7

on 11/27/2017 5:00:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I love this lip color. It's not too long wearing but no biggie for me. I love that it doesn't dry my lips. I'm NC 25ish.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I really like this one...when I put it on I thought "this is like mascara for your mouth" 😂 It's just a little something you can pop on to make yourself look put together on one of "those days" Mascara, this lipstick...and you're good to go!!! It is definitely a cool toned pink.

on 4/9/2017 10:28:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I love this color and I'm actually almost to the bottom of it and that pretty much never happens because of the plethora of choices I have in my purse alone! It is a beautiful and warm nude pink with a hint of soft brown. It is without a doubt one of the best lipstick purchases I ever made.

on 7/21/2015 7:36:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I feel like this lipstick is too pink to be in the brown packaging of the Maybelline lipsticks. It should be included in the pinks. It's a pretty color, but not something I reach for often. It's a warm pink that applies slightly sheer but its buildable.

on 11/27/2014 9:43:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Beautiful soft pink with a bit of brown mixed in there, darker than my natural lip colour (I'm quite pale and my lips have little colour). This applies evenly, no pilling, doesn't dry my lips out and last about average on me (which is pretty good). I bought it because I read it was a dupe of Mac Brave and I didn't want to spend the $18 on a mac lipstick. Would repurchase.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I really like the color of this lipstick. It's almost the exact color of my lips, so perfect for a no-makeup makeup look. I wonder if perhaps I got a tube from a bad batch or something, because this stuff dries my lips out like crazy. Even when I apply lip balm AND Revlon lip butter underneath, and only apply over the top with a very light hand, my lips are dry as a desert within an hour. You know when your lips are so chapped that when you rub them together you can feel a bunch of prickly dry patches sticking up and catching on each other? Yeah, it's like that. This one's doomed to the trash can.

on 4/27/2014 3:44:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Great color, my lips but better. Moisturizes pretty good too.
****UPDATE**** this is now my HG for the summer

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I think I had basically despaired at finding a nude lipstick which works for me. My lips are fairly pigmented and this is my MLBB! This lipstick would be amazing on medium to deep skintones, but it has enough warmth to it that it would work for fair complexions as well. I am impressed with Maybelline at how creamy these lipsticks are, and she shade range is great. Downsides are wear time: 3-4 hours and the packaging is ugly but at least not loud. Warm Me Up is nearly identical to Kate Moss for Rimmel 105 on the lips.

on 11/27/2013 2:29:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

The color is beautiful, the product itself is not. The smell of Maybelline lipsticks are something I'll never get use to. But my biggest problem was this got darker throughout the day and each time I applied it. It started out a medium pink in the morning and by night it was a dark brownish pink. I don't think I have another lipstick that's done this to me. Giving this away.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

When I saw Temptalia's swatch of this I ran out on bought it because on her it looked like a gorgeous pink MLBB that would be perfect for everyday or for an evening out. Unfortunately on me, Warm Me Up hardly looks pink - more like a mauve that pulls way too brown for my liking. It has a slight caramelly sort of scent but it fades quickly and there's no taste I can detect. The formula is alright - it's slightly moisturizing and gives a slight sheen however it settles into lip lines after a little while. Won't be repurchasing.