Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick - Warm Me Up

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium age: 18 & Under
Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick - Warm Me Up

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I really am in love with this lipstick - and I'm not a lipstick person. I saw a review for it on a favorite blog of mine and the photos made this l/s look stunning! It was a creamy nude pink in the photos, no shimmery, no glitter, just cream! And that's what I was expecting - and that's what I got.

It applies beautifully, softly, with a slight soft vanilla scent that goes away quickly, so it's unoffensive, completely. It glides on like a dream. It's very moisturizing and it won't draw attention to any sort of dryness. The packaging is nice, too, haven't had any troubles with it at all.

And the color is fabulous - it matches my natural lip-shade nicely, just intensifies it. It comes off as a pretty neutral pink with a beige undertone. IMO, it would go great w/ most any skin tone. It is warm, as the name suggests, and would easily transition you from winter to spring.

I think I paid just under $8 for this at Rite Aid - a lot, IMO, since I don't do or spend much when it comes to my lipsticks, but I think it was worth it. I can see this working with any eye look, any outfit, or any occasion. (This would be even sweeter if you could snag it on sale or BOGO1/2 to try different colors.)

Oh how I love Warm Me Up. I saw it today in the store. It was the last lipstick in the Neutrals and I figured it was good since it was the last one. I'm happy to report that it is. The color is a super natural warm pink. Not super pale or super bright. When I put it on, it gives a instant glow to my face. I think I've found my MLBB lipstick.

Popular Lipsticks