Maybelline New York Color Sensational Lipstick - Warm Me Up

Maybelline New York Color Sensational Lipstick - Warm Me Up

3.3

on 11/10/2013 3:43:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

I feel like good nude lipsticks are impossible to find for NC30-35 skin. I'm pretty pleased with this one, though i don't love it. I feel like the formula is a bit drying, though it does look nice. I don't reach for this often enough to imagine running out of it, but if i did i'm not sure if i'd repurchase or keep searching.
Update 09/14: This has really grown on me. It's still not the perfect nudel, but i will definitely repurchase and have almost used it up. Yay!

on 7/24/2010 6:59:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

It is hard to describe the color of this lipstick but it is almost a dublicate of Estee Lauder Pinkberry except MB did a better job in quality. My Pinkberry broke almost a week after purchase. You can wear this with plum or muave shade blush. I alway mix in some plum in my eye shadow too and Voila, I have a great lively mu on. For the records, I am NC 30 and not many shades of lipstick look good on me but this one looks very sexy-

on 12/9/2009 10:37:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

yuck, yuck. bright orangey pink. not cute. nc40

on 11/5/2009 9:20:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

Nude warm brown with almost an equal amount of pink. Texture is super smooth, but I find that it looks almost matte when applied alone. I wore this today with balm underneath and a gloss over it and it looked great. For $5 at Walmart this is a great lipstick for the price.