Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick - Warm Me Up

Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick - Warm Me Up

4.3

on 11/27/2017 5:00:00 PM

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I love this lip color. It's not too long wearing but no biggie for me. I love that it doesn't dry my lips. I'm NC 25ish.

on 12/27/2013 11:13:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I have searched high and low looking for a good nude-pink lipstick to wear when I go for a smoky grey eye but they have all looked nice until I smiled. Then they make my teeth look horrible!!! My teeth are fairly white but so many nude or very pale lipsticks make them look yellow. I'm fairly pale too. I adore this color!! It's perfect for the look I'm going for without making my teeth look like a two pack a day smoker!!! The price on this is wonderful too. This color looks almost exactly like my lips but just a touch darker.

on 1/18/2013 7:15:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I usually have a lot of trouble finding a pink that works for my skin tone (NC35), but this lipstick is perfect. It is a neutral, yellow-based pink that is perfect for everyday wear. There is a slight sheen to the lipstick, but it isn't too shimmery. These lipsticks have a faint Play-Doh smell, which most people find off-putting, but I like. It isn't as moisturizing as I'd like, but if I apply lip balm before hand, I have no problems.

on 5/25/2012 5:00:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Great MLBB color for everyday. Works very beautiful with all looks. Dupe for Mac Brave. My favorite lipstick. NC 37-40

on 3/28/2012 3:10:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

I love this lipstick! It's the perfect color for springtime. It's a yellow-based light mauve color. It's like a better version of my natural lip color. It's great paired with a smokey eye, or just if you're going for a natural look. It's perfect for everyday wear at school for me, and it lasts a long time.

on 11/16/2011 10:53:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is the perfect neutral, natural, pretty "my lips but better" color. It's a warm, dark pink color with slight beige/brown undertones. It's almost matte, but seems to have a very subtle golden sheen. It's very moisturizing and goes on smooth. This lasted me 6 hours before wearing off. It seems to soak into your lips, the color soaking in as well. It leaves lips feeling soft and moisturized. My only gripe is the ugly packaging - it feels a bit cheap and is a very ugly amber color. However, that complaint is irrelevant compared to the amazing product inside. I will definitely be repurchasing.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

This color comes out to a cool baby pink/mauve on my lips. I love the formula of these lipsticks. They're super creamy and moisturizing. This would be my fifth lipstick from this line and I can't wait to get the other colors. Def will repurchase! :)

on 5/25/2011 3:03:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The swatches of this shade on blogs and in person are completely different. On blog swatches it looks more pink/brown which is the reason why I purchased it. In person however, this shade has more mauve undertones which I don't think work too well for me. I wear it now with a gloss over it to sheer the tone out a bit. Might work for girls with more tan complexions I think.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

MLBB. I use this when I just want to look natural. XD Smooth, creamy, pigmented, smells like cake...love it!

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I'm not sure if I got a different lipstick than everyone else, but this isn't exactly a MLBB shade for me. *scratches head* I have NC30-35 asian skin with slight olive undertones and medium pigmented lips, and this lipstick isn't that flattering on me. It's a dark brownish mauve color that doesn't look that great. It has a little bit of pink, but it doesn't match the shade on Temptalia, or the picture in this review. I'm a little bit confused, but I gave it 3 stars since I love how pigmented and creamy these lipsticks are. If I apply this lightly, I can also make this work, but not if I apply it heavily. I'll try to find another one and update this review!