Maybelline New York Color Sensational Lipstick - Warm Me Up

Maybelline New York Color Sensational Lipstick - Warm Me Up

4.2

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I really like this one...when I put it on I thought "this is like mascara for your mouth" 😂 It's just a little something you can pop on to make yourself look put together on one of "those days" Mascara, this lipstick...and you're good to go!!! It is definitely a cool toned pink.

on 10/6/2016 8:17:00 AM

I like this lipstick a lot, mostly because of the color retention. It isn't perfect, but I would buy it again.

on 7/5/2015 7:42:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I bought this after I read the MUA reviews, and I am so glad I did! I have a hard time with nude lipsticks. I generally look like I am dead. I tried MAC Blankety, Myth, and Velvet Teddy and looked like a zombie! Saw the reviews and decided to try this....perfect HG nude for me! Just enough beige and pink to look natural...and inexpensive too! I actually picked up a back up tube, just in case. I am what is considered "cool to neutral" complexion wise, just for reference. Not in love with the smell of the lipstick, but that is a small price to pay for a great color and a lipstick that leaves lips feeling smooth, not dry!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

The formula of this line of lipsticks is thick and creamy, somewhat dry, and lasts on me for about three hours, but I like to reapply my l/s often, so if it feels like it is fading I do. It smells like plastic or play-doh. The packaging is sturdy. The color Warm Me Up is a pink/brown, and is the exact same color as my lips. It adds a nice depth to them, and is perfect for subtle makeup looks or when you want a dramatic eye. I like the way this feels on my lips because it has almost no slippage. It feels firm, if that makes sense. I will repurchase this.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I think I had basically despaired at finding a nude lipstick which works for me. My lips are fairly pigmented and this is my MLBB! This lipstick would be amazing on medium to deep skintones, but it has enough warmth to it that it would work for fair complexions as well. I am impressed with Maybelline at how creamy these lipsticks are, and she shade range is great. Downsides are wear time: 3-4 hours and the packaging is ugly but at least not loud. Warm Me Up is nearly identical to Kate Moss for Rimmel 105 on the lips.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Warm me up is the same exact color as my lips, I already finished two tubes of this. I love the color and how opaque it is, however, the staying power isn't as great as I'd like it to be and the smell is cheap. I really wish Revlon still had an identical shade. As long as this is the only affordable mlbb shade for me I'll be repurchasing.

on 1/26/2012 6:09:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

Warm me up is a pink-brownish color. I am nc25-nc30, medium skin tone with olive undertones. This color is lovely on me in the summer because I am tanned. In the winter, it is a little too pink for a natural look. I like to wear it at night time in the winter. I love the maybelline color sensational line. The lipstick is creamy and it last a long time.

on 1/18/2012 7:11:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

This is light medium pinkish nudishneutral shade with tiny goldish slight shimmer. Very pretty, natural everday color but I think you could make it more dramatic with lip liner and a gloss on top. This isn't too pink or too nude its pretty perfect. Better than MAC Viva Glam V or Orgasm. Feels pretty mousturizing and decent staying power. For 5 or 6 bucks its definately worth it. I used NYX Natural lip Liner with this and its very pretty together. I would repurchase.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I LOVE THIS LIPSTICK! I really didn't know what I was getting into when buying this, but I heard such good things about it so I picked it up during a trip to Walmart. When I swatched it at home, it was a deep pinkish color which made me hesitant because I'm really not that into pinks. I've had Color Sensational's Pink Please and thought it looked awful. It also has that typical Maybelline play-doh smell which I'm strangely kinda fond of. So when applied on the lips, I was happy to find that its neither too pale or too dark, a great midtone pink. It also has a nice mauvey-purple undertone that makes it surprisingly flattering and gorgeous. I use a pink gloss over it and it makes my lips so plump and juicy looking, I am obsessed! The only downside is that although it feels very moisturizing on the lips, it can still accentuate dryness of lips like a most of lipsticks so use a gloss. This is my favorite pink lipstick and I will absolutely repurchase.

on 10/10/2011 10:54:00 AM

This is currently my hg everyday lipcolor, goes with anything...a beautiful not-too-warm neutral, soft pink with a touch of brown. The formula is creamy, long lasting, would repurchase