Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick - Warm Me Up

3.8

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

I have this stockpiled. This is my favorite MLBB lipstick. The formula is so nice, especially for the price. Glides on and stays.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I like the formula. It's creamy and lasts. I didn't detect a smell either But this color looked like a nice pinkish brown neutral on my hand at the store. But on my lips, it was odd and unflattering. It was a slightly brownish pinkish color with a whitish and purple undertone. It was just an odd, kind of this color and that color shade. It did not look right on me but I imagine it would look good on the right skin tone.

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I am NC40-42 with very pigmented lips and this does not look warm on me. On my arm, it looks like a beautiful MLBB neutral pink but on the lips, it's bleh. Looks frosty and a bit cool toned..the color just looks very different and even more on the mauve side. I like the texture a whole lot..it applies smoothly but it's very drying. My lips are very prone to dryness and I experienced peely lips after an hour or two. I wouldn't rebuy this at all.

on 6/14/2011 3:42:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Neutral

I love this lipstick! The formula is very creamy and rich. Not drying at all. On my lips it looks very creamy and pigmented. It goes on smoothly and does not tug. It's hard to describe but it goes on "thick" but not gloppy or annoying. Just a nice rich coating of beautiful color. The color is great, it's a neutral'ish brown/pink/mauve type color. I found that pairing this color with a brownish/purple eyeshadow color looks great. I have a very warm but light skin tone and bright green eyes and I find that many eye and lip colors look good on me, so I'm not usually very picky on colors. It's the formula that either makes or breaks a product for me. And the formula on this is perfect. It's as good as any high end brand I've tried - and in some cases better. I found this for 40% off at Walgreens, so the price was perfect. The packaging sucks. It is difficult to remove the base from the cover. I have to insert my fingernail between the two and push up, which is very annoying. The base has nothing to grab onto and if you get one with a tight fitting lid, it's a pain. I notice that some of these have loose caps and some are very tight. I would definitely purchase this again!