Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick - Warm Me Up

Filtered by skin tone : Fair age: 18 & Under
Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick - Warm Me Up

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Warm me up is the same exact color as my lips, I already finished two tubes of this. I love the color and how opaque it is, however, the staying power isn't as great as I'd like it to be and the smell is cheap. I really wish Revlon still had an identical shade. As long as this is the only affordable mlbb shade for me I'll be repurchasing.

on 9/11/2010 4:19:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is a really pretty, neutral color! It is a pinkish brown shade that is not very sparkly and very creamy. This would be a good color for work, or for a more natural look. I like the color on me, but it might be slightly too brown for me. This color, I think would look good on most people, and I would recommend!

on 7/28/2010 8:15:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I really like this lipstick. I've been wanting to try some from color sensational line, so this is the first one I tried. I really like the color, it is one of those "my lips but better' colors. I like the texture of this lipstick also. I'm not crazy about the packing, but its alright, I plan on trying more lipsticks from this line.
* Update- I've decided that this color does not look good on me. But I still think the quality is good, so I will try more of them later. I will not re buy this color though.

Popular Lipsticks