Maybelline New York Color Sensational Lipstick - Warm Me Up

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
Maybelline New York Color Sensational Lipstick - Warm Me Up

4.1

Warm Me Up is kinda brown, kinda mauve, and kinda pink - all the same time! This makes it hard to describe (and even capture on camera since you can't see the multi-color aspect) but I agree with the reviews online that it looks a bit like Mac Brave. When swatched on my hand there's a subtle shimmer (much like the popular Maybelline shade Born With It, which has a similar formula to Warm Me Up). But on the lips, you cannot see any hint of glitter, and it has a satin finish. Despite the name, Warm Me Up is actually a neutral color (any hint of warm undertones on my blue toned skin look like garbage on me). The coloring of this shade makes my skin look really alive and vibrant, which is probably what they mean by "Warm" me up.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I bought this based on the reviews but it is mauve on me. Not a neutral as i expected but a purplish pinkish color at least on my lips. Very disappointed. Was expecting a go-to color that would go with everything. This is not it.

on 5/15/2018 2:13:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Warm me up is the perfect MLBB shade of lipstick. It's a neutral rosy pink that takes the lips up just a notch. It's like your lips after you've been kissed. I wouldn't say it's brown or nude. It's not really mauve. It's that allusive lip color that actually looks like lips that we're all looking for. This would work on any number of skin tones. HG. I need to buy a backup tube!

on 12/10/2017 3:15:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I'm sorry to say that i would not purchase this color again. I was hopeful when I saw the name but,alas, it comes out a mauve on me and mauve is not all that flattering on my warm yellow toned skin. I'll probably give it to my mom she is a cool toned fair skinned lady.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

I have this stockpiled. This is my favorite MLBB lipstick. The formula is so nice, especially for the price. Glides on and stays.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

My nudes are always very pink (or peach) and very little brown. Brown tones look muddy on me at the slightest provocation. So, I was surprised that Warm Me Up is really just a straight up mauve, and not brown enough (?) to register as a nude on me. I think it's also too cool toned, as I'm warm to neutral.

The formula is great - creamy and not drying. The scent is a super artificial perfume-y candy cherry that I don't love. The packaging looks and feels cheap. But it is pretty cheap for being such a nice formula.

This is a beautiful medium nude lipstick and great for porcelain skintones like mine!! Its not too brown or pink its pretty neutral in tone. I really like it!! Its very MLBB and great for work,school or going out as it will go with any eye look!!

Great texture and I actually enjoy the smell of maybelline lippies...they also dont have any taste which is a plus!

Woohoo!

on 11/22/2016 8:11:00 AM

this lipstick is a neutral nude pink. it looks more pink on me than I expected it would but I like it none the less. the consistency is nice, it does not feel too heavy and the lasting power is very good. I find myself reaching for this a lot as I find it goes with any look.

on 10/24/2016 6:58:00 PM

Love the color of this lipstick & the slight glossiness. The only thing I don't like about maybelline lipstick is you can feel the pieces of glitter on your lips, very annoying, so I have to put lip balm on under it. It's a great price, less than $5 if you can get a coupon/sale

on 10/6/2016 8:17:00 AM

I like this lipstick a lot, mostly because of the color retention. It isn't perfect, but I would buy it again.