Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick - Warm Me Up

Filtered by skin tone : Other
Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick - Warm Me Up

4.1

This color is a perfect MLBB, nice texture, and it's cheap and readily available in the drugstore. Score!

Love this lipstick! This is a great MLBB on my pigmented lips (but photographs fuschia). Not drying at all for a lippy that's so opaque. The only con is the packaging, bulky and cheap looking which does the lipstick a disservice.

on 8/12/2012 6:44:00 PM

This is a brownish/pink creme lipstick that leans a bit on the dry side.
This color is a bit too brown/dark for my taste, but I think it's a good, professional/polished color that would flatter a lot of tastes and skin tones.

on 6/14/2011 3:42:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Neutral

I love this lipstick! The formula is very creamy and rich. Not drying at all. On my lips it looks very creamy and pigmented. It goes on smoothly and does not tug. It's hard to describe but it goes on "thick" but not gloppy or annoying. Just a nice rich coating of beautiful color. The color is great, it's a neutral'ish brown/pink/mauve type color. I found that pairing this color with a brownish/purple eyeshadow color looks great. I have a very warm but light skin tone and bright green eyes and I find that many eye and lip colors look good on me, so I'm not usually very picky on colors. It's the formula that either makes or breaks a product for me. And the formula on this is perfect. It's as good as any high end brand I've tried - and in some cases better. I found this for 40% off at Walgreens, so the price was perfect. The packaging sucks. It is difficult to remove the base from the cover. I have to insert my fingernail between the two and push up, which is very annoying. The base has nothing to grab onto and if you get one with a tight fitting lid, it's a pain. I notice that some of these have loose caps and some are very tight. I would definitely purchase this again!

on 10/3/2010 2:54:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Other, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I bought this lipstick looking for a warm neutral. I guess it was too neutral, because it is almost an exact match to my natural lip color! I won't buy it again, simply because it looks like I have nothing on. However, I do like the formula of these lipsticks and will search for a better color.

on 12/31/2009 12:33:00 PM

Basically this is a muddy pink color. Very creamy, but could be a bit boring depending on your skin tone.

This is another wonderful color. I am always on the look out for really good nude colors. Most nude colors wash me out. This is a pinky nude that goes on smooth and lasts pretty well. I plan on getting a back up of this and Totally Toffee. Love them both!

on 8/22/2009 2:52:00 PM

Warm Me Up #235 - This is the l/s I wear to work. It's the ultimate neutral. There's only the *slightest* hint of a shimmer - even less than a MAC lustre l/s. The color is more like a brownish-pink-muave putty, with the lightest golden shimmer. You probably won't see it if you open the tube in the store - you'd have to be out in the sun to notice it, and even then it won't be noticeable on your lips. I really like this shade - and this one didn't smell funny at all. Normal vanilla-ish smell. The texture is great and my lips haven't dried out after wearing this for a week straight while at work. I've only reapplied once in the day after eating lunch. I got these as a 2 for 1 deal at CVS so of course I stocked up and picked a few different shades.