Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick - Warm Me Up

Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick - Warm Me Up

4.1

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I really like this one...when I put it on I thought "this is like mascara for your mouth" 😂 It's just a little something you can pop on to make yourself look put together on one of "those days" Mascara, this lipstick...and you're good to go!!! It is definitely a cool toned pink.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

I have this stockpiled. This is my favorite MLBB lipstick. The formula is so nice, especially for the price. Glides on and stays.

I like this color. Nice warmish pink with a bit of brown. It does brighten me up and good for work or going out with a darker eye.
Its last about the usual for a lipstick.

on 12/25/2016 3:48:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

235 warm me up is a light muted neutral pink brown. They say its a dupe for mac lipstick in brave. Shade is very natural, good for daytime wear. Very creamy. Lightweight. Very comfortable. Satin finish. Pigmented. Lasts a while. Not drying. Fragrance free.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

My nudes are always very pink (or peach) and very little brown. Brown tones look muddy on me at the slightest provocation. So, I was surprised that Warm Me Up is really just a straight up mauve, and not brown enough (?) to register as a nude on me. I think it's also too cool toned, as I'm warm to neutral.

The formula is great - creamy and not drying. The scent is a super artificial perfume-y candy cherry that I don't love. The packaging looks and feels cheap. But it is pretty cheap for being such a nice formula.

on 4/9/2017 10:28:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I love this color and I'm actually almost to the bottom of it and that pretty much never happens because of the plethora of choices I have in my purse alone! It is a beautiful and warm nude pink with a hint of soft brown. It is without a doubt one of the best lipstick purchases I ever made.

on 10/24/2016 6:58:00 PM

Love the color of this lipstick & the slight glossiness. The only thing I don't like about maybelline lipstick is you can feel the pieces of glitter on your lips, very annoying, so I have to put lip balm on under it. It's a great price, less than $5 if you can get a coupon/sale

This is a beautiful medium nude lipstick and great for porcelain skintones like mine!! Its not too brown or pink its pretty neutral in tone. I really like it!! Its very MLBB and great for work,school or going out as it will go with any eye look!!

Great texture and I actually enjoy the smell of maybelline lippies...they also dont have any taste which is a plus!

Woohoo!

on 10/6/2016 8:17:00 AM

I like this lipstick a lot, mostly because of the color retention. It isn't perfect, but I would buy it again.

on 11/22/2016 8:11:00 AM

this lipstick is a neutral nude pink. it looks more pink on me than I expected it would but I like it none the less. the consistency is nice, it does not feel too heavy and the lasting power is very good. I find myself reaching for this a lot as I find it goes with any look.