Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick - Warm Me Up

4.1

on 4/9/2017 10:28:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I love this color and I'm actually almost to the bottom of it and that pretty much never happens because of the plethora of choices I have in my purse alone! It is a beautiful and warm nude pink with a hint of soft brown. It is without a doubt one of the best lipstick purchases I ever made.

I like this color. Nice warmish pink with a bit of brown. It does brighten me up and good for work or going out with a darker eye.
Its last about the usual for a lipstick.

on 12/25/2016 3:48:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

235 warm me up is a light muted neutral pink brown. They say its a dupe for mac lipstick in brave. Shade is very natural, good for daytime wear. Very creamy. Lightweight. Very comfortable. Satin finish. Pigmented. Lasts a while. Not drying. Fragrance free.

This is a beautiful medium nude lipstick and great for porcelain skintones like mine!! Its not too brown or pink its pretty neutral in tone. I really like it!! Its very MLBB and great for work,school or going out as it will go with any eye look!!

Great texture and I actually enjoy the smell of maybelline lippies...they also dont have any taste which is a plus!

Woohoo!

on 11/22/2016 8:11:00 AM

this lipstick is a neutral nude pink. it looks more pink on me than I expected it would but I like it none the less. the consistency is nice, it does not feel too heavy and the lasting power is very good. I find myself reaching for this a lot as I find it goes with any look.

on 10/24/2016 6:58:00 PM

Love the color of this lipstick & the slight glossiness. The only thing I don't like about maybelline lipstick is you can feel the pieces of glitter on your lips, very annoying, so I have to put lip balm on under it. It's a great price, less than $5 if you can get a coupon/sale

on 10/6/2016 8:17:00 AM

I like this lipstick a lot, mostly because of the color retention. It isn't perfect, but I would buy it again.

This color is a perfect MLBB, nice texture, and it's cheap and readily available in the drugstore. Score!

This has been one of my hg lipsticks for a few years now. Ive already repurchased it 3 times. It's the perfect pink/brown toned nude that adds a nice color. Applies smooth like butter and lasts a decently long amount of time. If you can get this on sale definitely pick up a few because they're totally worth it.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

"Warm Me Up"..ohh, the irony for me! ..This makes me look DEAD.

I have tried this in the dead of Winter, pale as almost a ghost, about NC15; I have tried this tanned, in the Summer, almost NC35, and then even when I am roughly NC20 in the Spring. Every level, this makes me look 'dead'..:(

The formula is not drying, so there is that. And it is easy to apply. This has typical Maybelline scent.

And I know shades are so personal, but to me, I think it helps to hear/see/read about the ones who this does not work for, as well.

I could see how this could be very versatile, going with many 'looks;' but for me, I just feel like it makes me look 'dead'. Not a good color for me, pale, tanned and in-between.