Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick - Warm Me Up

Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick - Warm Me Up

4.1

on 12/25/2016 3:48:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

235 warm me up is a light muted neutral pink brown. They say its a dupe for mac lipstick in brave. Shade is very natural, good for daytime wear. Very creamy. Lightweight. Very comfortable. Satin finish. Pigmented. Lasts a while. Not drying. Fragrance free.

This is a beautiful medium nude lipstick and great for porcelain skintones like mine!! Its not too brown or pink its pretty neutral in tone. I really like it!! Its very MLBB and great for work,school or going out as it will go with any eye look!!

Great texture and I actually enjoy the smell of maybelline lippies...they also dont have any taste which is a plus!

Woohoo!

on 11/22/2016 8:11:00 AM

this lipstick is a neutral nude pink. it looks more pink on me than I expected it would but I like it none the less. the consistency is nice, it does not feel too heavy and the lasting power is very good. I find myself reaching for this a lot as I find it goes with any look.

on 10/24/2016 6:58:00 PM

Love the color of this lipstick & the slight glossiness. The only thing I don't like about maybelline lipstick is you can feel the pieces of glitter on your lips, very annoying, so I have to put lip balm on under it. It's a great price, less than $5 if you can get a coupon/sale

on 10/6/2016 8:17:00 AM

I like this lipstick a lot, mostly because of the color retention. It isn't perfect, but I would buy it again.

This color is a perfect MLBB, nice texture, and it's cheap and readily available in the drugstore. Score!

This has been one of my hg lipsticks for a few years now. Ive already repurchased it 3 times. It's the perfect pink/brown toned nude that adds a nice color. Applies smooth like butter and lasts a decently long amount of time. If you can get this on sale definitely pick up a few because they're totally worth it.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

"Warm Me Up"..ohh, the irony for me! ..This makes me look DEAD.

I have tried this in the dead of Winter, pale as almost a ghost, about NC15; I have tried this tanned, in the Summer, almost NC35, and then even when I am roughly NC20 in the Spring. Every level, this makes me look 'dead'..:(

The formula is not drying, so there is that. And it is easy to apply. This has typical Maybelline scent.

And I know shades are so personal, but to me, I think it helps to hear/see/read about the ones who this does not work for, as well.

I could see how this could be very versatile, going with many 'looks;' but for me, I just feel like it makes me look 'dead'. Not a good color for me, pale, tanned and in-between.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

HG! This is my perfect, go-to color for any occasion. I have tons of colors and brands ranging from $ to $$$$$$$$$ and this is one of my absolute, all time favorites. This lippie is the jack of all trades, because it goes with a multitude of colors and different looks. It's definitely sophisticated enough to wear to a high priority meeting, and it can also be casual enough to wear while running errands around town. It's a beautiful pink nude and thankfully, pulls no brown whatsoever. If you're medium toned like me (nc35) give this a try and see if it becomes your hg nude lippie. Us girls with warm tans know how hard it is to find that perfect nude lip color. Hopefully you'll love it as much as I do. :)

on 3/24/2016 1:56:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I've been shopping my makeup stash and pulled out a few Maybelline lippies. This shade is one of the nicer ones. It reminds me of Mac's modesty and especially the cremesheen formula. Very nice. I tried the matte Daringly Nude yesterday and that one is not soo good. Too pale kinda patchy.