Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick - Warm Me Up

Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick - Warm Me Up

4.1

on 12/10/2017 3:15:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I'm sorry to say that i would not purchase this color again. I was hopeful when I saw the name but,alas, it comes out a mauve on me and mauve is not all that flattering on my warm yellow toned skin. I'll probably give it to my mom she is a cool toned fair skinned lady.

on 11/27/2017 5:00:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I love this lip color. It's not too long wearing but no biggie for me. I love that it doesn't dry my lips. I'm NC 25ish.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

I have this stockpiled. This is my favorite MLBB lipstick. The formula is so nice, especially for the price. Glides on and stays.

This is a great color to compliment my NW25 skin. It’s a little on the pink side, but still very neutral. Texture is creamy and it feels moisturizing. I would definitely buy again.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I really like this one...when I put it on I thought "this is like mascara for your mouth" 😂 It's just a little something you can pop on to make yourself look put together on one of "those days" Mascara, this lipstick...and you're good to go!!! It is definitely a cool toned pink.

on 11/23/2017 2:05:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Warm Me Up has blue undertones that, against my light-medium, yellow NC20-NC25 coloring, kind of looks late 80s, early 90s pink. I would be open to trying other shades in this line, though! The intensity of the pigment is solid even with just one application, and the texture is creamy. It does have a fragrance, which doesn’t bother me, but the red plastic tube does feel flimsy and cheap.

I like this color. Nice warmish pink with a bit of brown. It does brighten me up and good for work or going out with a darker eye.
Its last about the usual for a lipstick.

on 12/25/2016 3:48:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

235 warm me up is a light muted neutral pink brown. They say its a dupe for mac lipstick in brave. Shade is very natural, good for daytime wear. Very creamy. Lightweight. Very comfortable. Satin finish. Pigmented. Lasts a while. Not drying. Fragrance free.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

My nudes are always very pink (or peach) and very little brown. Brown tones look muddy on me at the slightest provocation. So, I was surprised that Warm Me Up is really just a straight up mauve, and not brown enough (?) to register as a nude on me. I think it's also too cool toned, as I'm warm to neutral.

The formula is great - creamy and not drying. The scent is a super artificial perfume-y candy cherry that I don't love. The packaging looks and feels cheap. But it is pretty cheap for being such a nice formula.

on 4/9/2017 10:28:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I love this color and I'm actually almost to the bottom of it and that pretty much never happens because of the plethora of choices I have in my purse alone! It is a beautiful and warm nude pink with a hint of soft brown. It is without a doubt one of the best lipstick purchases I ever made.