Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick - Warm Me Up

Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick - Warm Me Up

3.0

on 7/5/2015 7:42:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I bought this after I read the MUA reviews, and I am so glad I did! I have a hard time with nude lipsticks. I generally look like I am dead. I tried MAC Blankety, Myth, and Velvet Teddy and looked like a zombie! Saw the reviews and decided to try this....perfect HG nude for me! Just enough beige and pink to look natural...and inexpensive too! I actually picked up a back up tube, just in case. I am what is considered "cool to neutral" complexion wise, just for reference. Not in love with the smell of the lipstick, but that is a small price to pay for a great color and a lipstick that leaves lips feeling smooth, not dry!

on 11/24/2009 1:32:00 AM

This is the lipstick for women who can't wear light pink lipsticks--it's not too pale and is a warm pink, so it doesn't look too white. I hate the cap on these though--makes it easy to nick the lipstick since the caps are so long, and they are not sealed, so people try them on in the store--ugh! No shimmer on these, which actually would have been pretty. These lippies have a thick feel, which I don't mind in a lipstick, though they don't last long or leave a nice stain.They do feel a bit too waxy and drying though. So 4 stars for the color only. EDIT: WORST lipstick ever! After a few months, this dried out, color faded and changed and developed a smell. I'm throwing it out. See my general comments for this line under CS.

Popular Lipsticks