Maybelline New York Color Sensational Lipstick - Warm Me Up

Filtered by age: 25-29
Maybelline New York Color Sensational Lipstick - Warm Me Up

4.2

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

I have this stockpiled. This is my favorite MLBB lipstick. The formula is so nice, especially for the price. Glides on and stays.

This is a beautiful medium nude lipstick and great for porcelain skintones like mine!! Its not too brown or pink its pretty neutral in tone. I really like it!! Its very MLBB and great for work,school or going out as it will go with any eye look!!

Great texture and I actually enjoy the smell of maybelline lippies...they also dont have any taste which is a plus!

Woohoo!

on 7/21/2015 7:36:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I feel like this lipstick is too pink to be in the brown packaging of the Maybelline lipsticks. It should be included in the pinks. It's a pretty color, but not something I reach for often. It's a warm pink that applies slightly sheer but its buildable.

on 6/18/2014 3:40:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Im around mac nc45/revlon rich ginger. This color is seriously mlbb. Its a nudey pink for me. It goes more pink than nude. Its not too light or chalky looking at all. I dont like that it has glitter in it. I cant even see the glitter on but it makes it feel grainy when rubbing it across my lips. I could seriously wear this color and it looks like im not wearing anything. Its almost full overage. I have a darker toned upper lip and it make the upper lip match the bottom lip.

I interchangeably wear this color and pink me up daily. I like them both. They are everyday pinks that can easily be worn by woc.

Love this lipstick! This is a great MLBB on my pigmented lips (but photographs fuschia). Not drying at all for a lippy that's so opaque. The only con is the packaging, bulky and cheap looking which does the lipstick a disservice.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Fine

Warm Me Up is a wonderful pinkish brown-neutral color. It is the perfect color for a casual lipstick during the day. It is also the perfect compliment to smokey eyes at night. The formula is creamy and long-lasting. It is the perfect MLBB color.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Out of the million drugstore lipsticks I own, this is definitely one of my favorites! It's really easy to wear for my skin tone, very flattering and great for everyday. It is a bit drying, so I always add a lip balm before the lipstick and a gloss on top. Lately I've been loving adding the rimmel lip liner in addiction before applying this lipstick. I would buy this again if I ran out.

on 11/26/2012 2:09:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Shade description beige pink

Pros

- pigmented
- long wearing

Cons

- drying

Comments: This is a very MLBB kind of shade. It's a nude with pink and mauve undertones to it. The formula is pretty drying, but it does stay on well. I love pairing this with NYX Mega Shine in Sweet Heart.

Will repurchase.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Yes I fell for the hype and had to try this product. My skin is NW 5, and this was really orangy on me. The smell seemed like a mix of perfume and chemicals and was very unpleasant. The other reviewer was right, after a few months the smell got even worse like it had turned already. I tried several times to wear this; with different clothing, different blush and eye-shadow, over different color lip liners, and I just couldn't get it to work for me.
Perhaps if you have a warmer skin tone it would look better, but I think for the price you can get a better quality product.

on 5/25/2012 5:00:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Great MLBB color for everyday. Works very beautiful with all looks. Dupe for Mac Brave. My favorite lipstick. NC 37-40