Urban Decay Complexion Primer Potion-Brightening

Urban Decay Complexion Primer Potion-Brightening

3.7

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Aqua (Water), Litchi Chinensis Pericarp Extract, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Glycerin, Polyacrylamide, Algae Extract, Thermus Thermophillus Ferment, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Butylene Glycol, Polysorbate 20, Pullulan, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Laureth-7, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Hexylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol.

This is life.
My makeup will last all day and it makes my skin feel like silk.
Enough said :)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Bought this during an ulta flash sale for $15. Man I am so glad I didn't waste the full $30 on this. Didn't do anything to help prolong makeup or brighten my complexion. This is probably one of the thinnest consistency primmer I have ever tried. It actually made my skin oily and my make up sit on my face then slide off during the day. Not sure where they went wrong, their Primer Potion for eyes is ahmazing. It could just be my skin and an ingredient that doesn't agree with it but I do not like this primer. I did not have luck with their skindinavia line either so maybe it is just me. You do get a lot of product in the convenient squeeze tube and I love the packaging but that is as far as it goes for me. Ive use better primers and for cheaper. I recommend trying something else

To Read all 61 Reviews, Login or Join

on 1/18/2016 11:50:00 PM

I Love this stuff, my face feels so smooth and ready for the foundation, and its make my face look flawless and bright.

I'm a bit disappointed with this after reading the reviews, as my make up still settles into lines after using it and while it does give a glowy, luminous effect, my face shines like the moon after a couple of hours. That said, it does give a lovely glow and keeps foundation in place FORVER! I'm torn! It's quite good, but maybe just not for my skin.

on 4/24/2015 1:15:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

I got both of the UD face primers recently when they were on sale for half price at Ulta. My skin is combination oily and I've always done better with a silicone primer so I thought that I needed the pore perfecting one since it has the silicone and I have large pores and combo skin which gets shiny in tzone as the day progresses. I tried it first and wasn't that impressed- it didn't do much at all - it was as if I wasn't even using primer. Then I tried this one and I was surprised that it makes my pores look smaller than the other and my make up last longer than the other one so it is my new favorite and I'll be exchanging that pore one for another tube of this!

I LOVE THIS CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT IT AS A BARTENDER I NEVER HAVE TO DO TOUCH UPS EYE MAKEUP STAYS IN PLACE ALL DAY YET EASY to remove w Mac eye remover

I love that this primer is smooth but still without silicone. It's moisturizing too, but not so much that my makeup slips and slides. It extends wear by an hour or two on my combo skin.

My only complaint is that it's not exactly brightening or tightening -- not that I care really, but it is called Brightening and Tightening, so it should be so.

It doesn't fill pores quite as well as a silicone primer, but for me, it's a fair trade for the lighter texture. YRMV.

on 12/26/2013 9:11:00 PM

Hair: Red, Other, Fine

Dang, this is good!! I got a sample from Sephora and then bought a full sized one from Ebay recently (paying less than retail, hello!), and now I can say that this is starting to become one of my favorite (maybe HG status?) primers. I have dry skin, and most primers sit on my face making the dryness become more apparent and uncomfortable. This is smoothing, hydrating, lightweight..it's better than my MAC Prep n Prime :/ Sorry MAC! Makes my makeup go on smoother and better, also longer lasting! Yay! Repurchase, yes! :)

on 9/5/2013 5:22:00 PM

I love this primer. It feel light weight. I bought this with Urban Decay skin foundation. I will go back for setting spray and eye shadows. It make my make up last longer and look smoother too.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I love this face primer, it is my fav!! Just let it dry for a couple of seconds and then put your foundation on and it will stay on ALLLL day ( with some help with some setting powder of course) . This primer makes your face feel very soft.