Lancôme Juicy Tubes - Simmer

Lancôme Juicy Tubes - Simmer

4.2

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I've been using Lancome Juicy tubes for more than 15 years and this one is my favorite not only out of Lancome range but the ultimate favourite gloss ever. Some Juicy Tubes lack the color payoff, some tend to be drying, some wearing off funny leaving whitish cast at the corners of the mouth, but not this one.
This one is probably the most pigmented out of them all, it has the best delicious sweet fruity yet expensive smell and absolutely no taste. It lasts long, can survive a non-messy meal and some coffee breaks. It has a pigmented peachy shimmer color yet my lips appear to be neutral toned while I'm wearing it. It gives me plumping and rejuvenating effect while I wear it. It also moisturizes my lips and goes with everything. Love the tube applicator.
The perfect lip gloss. I can't say enough good things about it.

My favorite lip glass! I love it!

on 9/21/2014 8:26:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

I got this part of a bonus gift set part of Lancome's promo sale this week amongst other goodies! I almost didn't get this color because I thought I already had so many similar colors in my stash. Boy I'm glad I got it! It's a golden peachy gloss that has a nice golden fleck in it! You can wear it alone and it's still pigmented, or you can top off a lipstick with this. I absolutely love the formula, and the smell is nice too! I prefer squeeze tubes over wand gloss (I think they last a lot longer) so I'm a fan of the packaging. This was my first lipgloss from Lancme, I've always loved their mascara's (Hypnose Drama) still being my HG. I'm excited to try more!

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Tried this out from a GWP and its hands down one of my HG lip glosses, mainly for the color. Its a beautiful shade of peach with hints of peach metallics. it goes great alone or over listick. It has an light fruity candy scent but in an expensive way. For a gloss its not overly sticky and lasts for a few hours.

on 3/21/2013 4:59:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Another bubblegum-scented JT, Simmer doesn't feel gritty; its shimmer is very fine. Looks peachy in the tube, but applies as a cool milky pinky beige on my lips. Contains some ingredient that makes my lips feel uncomfortable, though.

on 8/22/2012 1:25:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

I fell in love with juicy tubes for awhile, they smell gret and have awesome colour pigmentation with a beautiful shine to them.

This colour goes on as a almost nude apricot beige on me which is what I was looking for. Great smell like most of the juicy tubes.

However my love of juicy tubes ended about 6mths after it began as I noticed the strong smells made my coffee taste kinda weird. This gloss also isn't all that moisturising and I like to munch my lips alot so a few mths after using Juicy Tubes I noticed my lips were becoming dry cracked and flaking.

I have now returned to my original love Clinique superbalms! Although they don't have as an impressive colour range as lancome, they are super moisturising versatile and no fragrance.

I love Juicy Tubes in general, and this one is such a gorgeous shade in the tube...but on my pigmented lips? It goes on almost clear! It evens out the color of my lips and adds a lovely smooth glossy shine, but there is literally no color there. I was disappointed, as I wanted the peachy-golden-pinky shade to be on my lips as well.
Oh well, it won't keep me from buying JT's, I just know I have to go with more pigment. :)

Sorry to bring down the ratings on this, but I was disappointed when I got mine. I've previously only had a JT in Raspberry Ice. I was shocked, after getting it, that it actually really did moisturize my lips! So being in love with my Lush mocha lip tint but wishing it were easier to apply, I tried the JT in Simmer off eBay. It looks fantastic at first - a shimmery pink-beige. It's also hypnotic to look at in the tube. But when I got back in my car after running some errands, I was very saddened to see that it had turned into a pale milky color as it had warmed up on my lips. I'm afraid that color does nothing more for me than my $3 Bonne Bell lip gloss in Mocha Jolt. I wanted this to be my perfect summer color, but I guess the search continues.

I'am not a huge fan of Juicy Tubes but I love this color. It is a pretty pinkish peachy shade. The scent is a fruity scent. Yes, these are sticky but still love the color Simmer. Will buy again.

on 9/10/2011 7:17:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Juicy tubes my first lip gloss and the best! I love i cuz hydrates my lips, goes on nicely and love the palette of colors! Love it!