MAC The Perfect Cheek Blush (Uploaded by natuerlich0207maria)

4.4

79%
would repurchase
4.1/5
package quality

price range

Reviews

Feb/22/2015

I'm a bit darker than many of the reviewers here (NW25) and this works great as a bit of color when I'm wearing a red or bright lip. It doesn't intrude and offers enough color to give me some dimension. Good perennial blush.

About reviewer (101 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

May/13/2013

I first purchased this blush when it came out in the Marilyn Monroe collection (cutest packaging!). It is a really pretty pink, not too shimmery and looks nice on my fair/pale skin. I will repurchase when I run out of the Marilyn one!

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (10 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

Nov/12/2012

i got this the marilyn monroe collection. i was skeptical when i first used it, thinking it was too subtle for my taste. this is the first nudey blush i've bought. with more use i fell in love with it. the colour is so soft and natural looking and gives an amazing glow, which is something considering it is a matte blush. it's different from my usual pink, peachy pink and peach tones but …Read more

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (143 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Tan

HairBlack

Oct/19/2012

i think i need to stockpile this blusher - it really is the perfect cheek.it's a lovely light, smooth, buildable formula, in the most natural looking warm pink on my NC20 skin - super pretty. i bought the marilyn monroe LE and it's going to be hard for any other blusher to beat this one ... i really hope MAC keeps making it ;-)

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (61 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBrown, Curly, Medium

EyesGreen

Oct/04/2012

This blush is aptly named The Perfect Cheek. It is a beautiful matte nude-pink that imparts a glowy, contour/blush combo on my NC25-30 cheekbones. It is perfect for work, and pulls together a smokey eye/nude lip look as well. It is probably my favorite MAC blush ever. I got this (along with a back-up) with the Makeup Art Cosmetics collection but it was repromoted with the Marilyn Monroe …Read more

4 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (78 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

3.0

Sep/21/2011

RIS and I really like it. On my lt-med Asian skin w/yellow undertones, it shows up as a nude/pink/slightly peach color. It really does look like you are lit from within, as others have said. The slight con is that I have to put on a couple of layers for it to show up as much as I like.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (277 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

Jul/04/2011

I actually love this blush. When I first got it a while ago, I didn't quite like it due to it being a little hard to see when on the cheek. But after wearing it for some time, I noticed it gave me a really subtle beautiful glow that most blushes do not give. I'm sad that this shade was LE because I wish everyone could have their chances on getting such a great blush. :) It's one of …Read more

About reviewer (1 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrunette

fromDoraZ

Mar/08/2011

I was really drawn to this color at the CCO where I bought it and when I got home and added it to my MAC stash I realized why...it's almost exactly the same as MAC's Cubic blush which is my HG go-to color. It's not quite as pink though, it's a little more beige and I love to use it if I'm going for a super neutral, nude face. I have to be super, super careful not to …Read more

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (227 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

3.0

Feb/24/2011

Don't use too much on cheeks!
Just a light swip from my brush and you're set. Only thing is if you don't get the swip on the cheek right and try and put more on it REALLY gets put on.

I can see me having this product for a while. I love the color I got, melba, so A+ to the sales woman who picked what I described: a choral pink-ish natural color.

0 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (17 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair

HairBlack

fromxxhna

Feb/22/2011

Honestly, I picked this up because the name was such a tease. Who doesn't want a blush that will give them the "perfect cheek?". Once again, this is an easy to use, everyday neutral blush. This is very similar to Blushbaby, but a tad lighter and pinker when compared side by side.

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (184 reviews)

SkinNormal, Medium, Neutral