Maybelline Gentle Nail Polish Remover - Acetone Free

1.0

1 review

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

Well it is what it is: poison in a bottle, which almost all nail polish removers basically are. Its acetone-free, sure, but that doesnt mean its particularly safe or gentle First of all, the smell is exceptionally strong and alcohol-y. I actually feel it all the way up in my eyes when I'm using the remover. Not fun. Yes, it does remove nail polish very quickly, but as an added bonus, it leaves my cuticles extremely dry and chapped :| The avocado oil doesnt really make a difference when its preceded by ethyl acetate and alcohol in the ingredient list. I used LCN's acetone-free nail polish remover before, whose scent was sooooo mild compared to Maybelline. LCN also felt gentler (I dont have the bottle anymore so I cant compare the ingredient lists). All in all, I don't think I'll be able to use this one until the bottles empty And the bottle, by the way, is quite ugly, not that it matters that much.

Ingredients: Ethyl Acetate, Alcohol, Aqua/Water, Glycerin, Parfum/Fragrance, Persea Gratissima/Avocado Oil, Benzyl Salicylate, Benzophenone-1, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Eugenol, Linalool, CI 42090/Blue 1.

Popular Treatments