Clean & Clear Advantage 3 in 1 Foaming Acne Wash

Clean & Clear Advantage 3 in 1 Foaming Acne Wash

2.3

on 12/9/2017 11:31:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

First of all Overall rating was one lippie cause it broke me outhorribly like no other cleanser has ever done. Second rating of one lippie cause the pump didn't work properly and one lippie cause it was awful for my skin. Normally I used Garnier 3 in one mask exfoliating cleanser. Never had any problems but I started getting the odd pimple here and there so figured maybe I'd try Neautrogena stress control cream cleanser and that actually worked pretty well too. Then I decided to go witg this 3in1 and first day was fine. Second day my skin felt a bit tight and a little dry but nothing to bad. 3rd day washed my face with in and bam no I have a break out of rash on my face and nose. And its pretty bad. I've never had any problems with sensitive skin when it comes to face wash but this stuff was just to much for my skin I guess...but again strange cause the medical ingrédient in it which is salicylic acid never broke me out like this before. Ever! Would never use this again thst's for sure. I'm sure it'sworkedfor others and thats great but def not for me

on 10/7/2017 8:09:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Warning to those with sensitive skin, this product is very, very harsh. This wash made my skin red, flakey and leathery looking & didn't really help my acne at all. The first time I used it my boyfriend asked what happened to my face because it was so red and irritated. Every time I used it, any healing blemishes would crack open & never heal. I gave it a couple weeks before trashing it. I switched to the Ole Henriksen Oil Control Cleanser & my skin immediately started looking much healthier.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Okay.. listen closely. This face wash might work great for a small amount of people but please please please do not risk it. This stuff is complete trash. I wouldn't give this to my worst enemy. Like others said, after using it twice my whole face was very red.. my eyes were swollen and my skin was incredibly itchy. It essentially burned my skin off. My face was red, irritated and flaky for over a week. People please stay away from this stuff.

Would not recommend for people who have sensitive skin. I have oily, acne prone, sensitive skin (yay me!) and I went against all reviews and looked on the positives... it was designed to treat and kill acne bacteria. I suffer from mild acne with occasional cystic acne, especially when I am stressed, and I thought this product would do wonders for me. On the third day of using it, it not only completely dried my skin out, but I had an allergic reaction to it where my eyes even swelled up. It could be that I AM allergic to it, but regardless, it is way to over drying and way to harsh on my skin. Will not be buying this again.

Okay........Maybe I should wait a little while to review this because I've only been using it for a few days, but so far, it seems to be working. I've never had bad acne, but my skin has never been perfect, either. I always have a few zits going on, but recently, I've been getting worse ones on my cheeks. I'm 22 and trying to figure out why. Anyway, I recently had a hormone-related breakout which still made the acne come up on my cheeks, and I bought this stuff. I've been using store brand spot treatment gel sometimes, too. This stuff SEEMS to be working. I don't want to speak too soon, but honestly, it does reduce the redness/inflammation pretty quickly from what I've seen. I didn't use the spot treatment gel last night, just this stuff and a different exfoliating wash in the shower and already noticed a difference. I didn't wake up as oily, and only had two spots that were really giving me trouble.
CONS: It does give your skin that tight feeling after using, but also makes it soft at the same time. I'm worried that it might over dry my skin over time, but let's be real, temporary dry skin is much easier to fix and less of a hassle than acne. Unless it suddenly turns on me, I would repurchase.
ALSO: It doesn't smell too bad or strongly. There is a smell, but it isn't overly fruity or chemically or anything like that, just a sort of clean smell.

on 6/19/2015 7:50:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I started using the Clean & Clear Advantage line a few months into my pregnancy when my acne got so bad my Mary Kay line was no longer working. I didn't know what else to do so I went to the drug store and looked at all the products on the shelf. I have suffered cystic acne since I was a teen and never had luck with drug store products. I saw the Clean and Clear Advantage and thought I'd give it a go...within a couple of days my face was clearing up! Now that I am nearing the end of my pregnancy, my face has never looked clearer - and it's made some of my acne spots disappear! I get compliments on my skin all the time - even from my Mary Kay lady - and it's not from pregnancy, it's from Clean & Clear! I will continue using this line because it is working amazing!

on 10/12/2014 11:39:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I think I appear to be the only one who actually likes this product. In summer, I went camping, and I got the biggest breakout ever. At the time, I was using the Clearasil Ultra All in 1 Wash and Mask, and I usually only ever get spots in my t-zone, but it was like a volcano of oily, zitty mess on my face. Not nice. In a desperate attempt to control my skin, I ran to the nearest Boots, and picked this up, as someone mentioned this to me before. I'm glad I did! I found it's not too harsh on my skin, it cleared up my acne, and helped me skin feel nice and soft. I used to like the aloe vera smell at first, though it's a bit chemical-y now, but it's nothing major. I might repurchase again, though I do want to try some different cleansers. If you have sensitive skin, I'd steer clear of this, but it worked well for my combination skin :)

on 8/10/2014 2:22:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I broke our like month ago & could not find a product to help me. I was in the store & just try to find something good , the 3 in 1 caught my eye so I bought it. For some reason I could NOT OPEN IT I had to look up how to open up the bottle & the people was saying they just broke it , so I struggled with it & finally opened it , I used it for a week & it works great I used it day & night with cetaphil cleanser & moisturizer to calm my face & keep it from being dry , now I use it only at night which is better for me.

on 8/4/2014 4:49:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Oh my gosh stay away from this face wash. I bought this hoping it would help with my oily skin, and now my face BURNS. I used it twice and with moisturizer day and night (as I've been doing for years) and have cystic acne all around my mouth and chin and it hurts like crazy and itches and is super red; I can barely eat or smile. I also woke up with a swollen eye today. I don't know how I'm going to fix this. but I'm throwing this face wash away.

This stuff is amazing! Wow I can't believe there is so many bad reviews. Seriously I love this stuff! Normally I wouldn't write such a great reviews on acne wash but gosh wow I'm in love with this. At first it does break you out but lucky it only broke me out for a week, I have combination skin and I can't stand stuff that makes my face even more oiler than it already is but nope! This product works great. Recently I switched to clearasil daily clear wash since this wash was out of stock and the other oroduct completely broke me out and shows no signs or clearing. As of now I'm on vacation and I am definitely will get this product again. I've been having troubled skin since I was around 10 and nothin would work now this product has been by far one of the best products I have used in a while its great the only con I can think of is that it's alway out of stock since it seems as if everyone wants it.
I would defiantly try this product it's cheap and works better than most products
I recommend this to anyone with troubled skin!