Jason Natural Cosmetics Tea Tree Deodorant Stick

2.9

Not tested on animals

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I had high hopes for this deodorant blocking odor. I sweat a lot naturally so I didn't expect it to stop that but I wanted to at least smell good. I tested this out during a day I was indoors with very little activity and my underarms smelled just after 3 hours. I guess I have to go back to Certain dri, although it doesn't keep me completely dri it does keep me odor free. If you don't have problems with underarm odor this may be something your like

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This stuff does not work for me. At the end of the day I think I smell worse than if I hadn't put any deodorant on at all. It also makes mad lint collect in my armpit! Gross. I was hoping this would work out because I love the scent of the product. I have other tea tree scented stuff from Jason that I just love.

To Read all 11 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

I bought this because I wanted to avoid using too much aluminum on my underarms. I made the logical assumption that tea-tree oil would be a powerful enough antimicrobial to neutralize any smell that oozes from my dainty Polish 'pits.

Now to be fair, I live in the Deep South, and I wouldn't hold a natural deodorant up to the same standard as a typical, aluminum-pore plugging antiperspirant. I wasn't expecting miracles nor was I even demanding complete stink-coverage.

However.

While my expectations are low for any natural deodorant, I certainly didn't expect to have an amplification of stench. Nor did I expect the stench radius I experienced - about 4-5 feet around my cubicle.

I did not use this product on a hot, humid Georgia day in the middle of summer. I used it in a cool office environment in late fall.

It does nothing. It does worse than nothing.

It's about time to strike natural deodorants off the list of things I so desperately want to work that I continue to foolishly purchase them.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

I got this one in tea tree cause i love the smell of tea tree! it`s got no aluminum and it keeps you fresh all day!Smooth and fresh on the application! Love it!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

After using this product for a few weeks, with mediocre results, I woke up one morning with red, rough, itchy, tender patches under my arms only. It looked like a sunburn with distinct tanlines, exactly where I applied this deodorant. It was terribly uncomfortable.

Since this deodorant doesn't fight odor very well (mediocre, as previously stated), I apply morning and night, in the hopes that the tea tree will kill bacteria (and minimize odor).It always left me with a stench by the end of the afternoon, so I would wipe off, and reapply. The irritation I experienced was probably from overuse.

This is not an antiperspirant, does not leave underarms dry, nor does it claim to. I would only recommend this product to someone who doesn't sweat much to begin with (unlike me).

Best out of the stick deoderants I have tried, but I do have to say, roll on deoderants last a little bit longer. I just love that I don't have shirt stains! the antipersperants (spelling) always left one on my white shirts! I hope it remains. Love the tea tree smell.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is the best deodorant I have ever used from a natural products line. I am trying to wean myself off anti-perspirants because I have concerns about the aluminum in them. But usually I find that the natural products don't completely eliminate odor, so I wind up wearing anti-perspirants to work where I can't afford to stink, and using natural deodorants on the weekend. This is the first natural deodorant I've used that I feel confident enough with to actually wear it to work. Still don't think I would trust it on a really hot day, but I could see using this all fall and winter.

I was really stoked to try this deodorant after hearing good things about it but unfortunately it was less than stellar. I had to re-apply it after 5 hours and it made me smell even WORSE than before which really upset me.

I went back to using Lady Speed Stick in Wild Violet. I find that Lady Speed Stick is the best deodorant for odor control and taking care of sweat. But it's not organic but I could really care less as long as it does the job.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I like how this deodorant is cheap, aluminum free, and easy to use. It's a stick deodorant, so it dries quickly. It also smells really good, and there's no animal testing. Sound great so far, huh? Well, after using the whole stick, which has lasted me nearly a year with daily use, I will NOT repurchase this product. It doesn't last all day for me, and I can smell my own B.O. Of course, I can't smell it unless I stick my face to my armpits, but I still don't like the fact knowing that my deodorant isn't working all day for me. I can use it on a cool day, but on a hot sweaty day, I'll need a stronger deodorant. I will not repurchase.

I never thought I would rave over a deodorant! Kind of funny saying it is my holy grail lol but we all know how necessary a great deodorant is! I have been using it for two years now and hope it is never discontinued. I live in a hot humid climate and need extra protection, and, it delivers! Did I mention how wonderful it smells? I just love the scent of Tea Tree Oil! Seriously, from morning to night, I feel and smell fresh. Before this deodorant, I always had the nasty underarm sweat stain, no matter what I used. There is nothing worse than getting all cuted up and seeing that on your top, gross! Another huge plus is that it is Certified Organic and formulated without Aluminum Chlorohydrate. The price is not too bad either; I check around and get it for $3-$4, and it lasts about 6 months. I will keep this stocked! LOVE.