no images

price range

Reviews

fromHayxoh

Jun/22/2012

I really like this product. Even though my hair is already thick, it gives it lots of bouncing volume and it even appears thicker. It's very amazing. I picked this up at sallys. I won't be repurchasing because my hairs already very thick, but I did recommend this to my mom!

About reviewer (32 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

Feb/26/2010

This product has worked wonderfully for my fine, thin hair. It's a clear, liquid, lightweight spray gel that is applied to wet or towel-dried hair before drying. I apply it to my towel-dried hair, then dry my hair upside-down. When I come up for air, my hair is thick, full, and full of body, and it stays that way all day! No more limp hair! It also imparts shine and doesn't flake …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (183 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesBrown

fromJWILLS

Aug/20/2009

The stuff is brand new, I picked it up at Sallys the other day (along with a ton of Mane and Tail that I am loving!). I am not normally one for a spray gel but this one rocks! It is light but gives lots of volume that lasts all day. I am very impressed. Usually my purchases from Sallys sit in the back of my "product closet" but this one is staying up front.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (57 reviews)

Age36-43